Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Awesome Tuned Ford Gt Tt Video

aido

Just saw this video linked over at the MKIV Supra forums:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3573124479659719523

It's basically about a guy that has a twin turbo setup installed into his Ford GT, and it's making over 1000whp!!!

The look on his face is priceless at the end - can't wait to see part two!

Definitely worth a watch all the way through when you get time :D

lol the only thing that beat him was a highly tuned Hayabusa (ie a lightweight bike!!!!)

Can't wait to see part two now he's modded it further - have seen reports on the net and this thing is going to be absolutely insane when he's done with it!

lol the only thing that beat him was a highly tuned Hayabusa (ie a lightweight bike!!!!)

Can't wait to see part two now he's modded it further - have seen reports on the net and this thing is going to be absolutely insane when he's done with it!

I was pretty impressed it beat the bikes as 1000bhp supras usually have trouble, if that thing is able to beat a turbo'd bussa that means it should be able to do 8-9 seconds on the drag strip if it can get the power down :o

Adio whens the next video being released i wanna see now, think the main thing if they get more power is GRIPPPPPPP :lol:

No idea on the next video, it can't beat the Hayabusa just yet but that's hopefully where they'll be at soon!

This video only got released a couple of weeks ago so the next one could be quite a while off!

POO i wanna watch it now lol

Yeah he didnt look to pleased when the bussa beat him at the end, it still beat i think it was an R1 and a GSXR1000 which is bloomin amazing, i had a go on my dads bike a few weeks back hadnt been on one for ages, but still shocked me how fast they are.

To have a car that quick would be the best thing in the world lol