Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mm Audio Syatem Cd Shuffle

mrtrees

So i just picked up my new IS250 MM navigator on saturday, so far im really impressed the car is real quick drives likea dream and is more comfy than my home sofa, only thing ive been let down with so far is that the CD player doesnt shuffle tracks between the 6 cd's, in my opinion that sucks, even the most basic cd systems and mp3 players can shuffle tracks, it will play random tracks of one cd. Im not happy as i dont really like to listen to cd's in their entirety, i liek to shuffle man....................whats everybody else think???

So i just picked up my new IS250 MM navigator on saturday, so far im really impressed the car is real quick drives likea dream and is more comfy than my home sofa, only thing ive been let down with so far is that the CD player doesnt shuffle tracks between the 6 cd's, in my opinion that sucks, even the most basic cd systems and mp3 players can shuffle tracks, it will play random tracks of one cd. Im not happy as i dont really like to listen to cd's in their entirety, i liek to shuffle man....................whats everybody else think???

Congrats on the new car !!

The shuffle doesn't really bother me, i've never really thought about it. I am in the process of making a DVD audio disk which i'm confident should work !!

Dont know if anyone has tried that??

Will let you know how i get on !!

From what i've heard so far, i thought you couldn't just put mp3's onto a DVD like you do with a cd??

Although i think i can make it work by changing the format of the tracks etc, so you can put all your tracks onto one DVD !!

Has anyone else tried and succeeded?

Don't use the CD player at all as I've got my iPod on shuffle most of the time....

If you continually hold down (3 seconds) the Rand button on the MM while playing a CD it will randomly play tracks off all CDs in the changer. If you do the same while playing a CD full of MP3s/WMAs then it will randomly play all the tracks on that one disc.

The system can play random tracks off all Audio CDs or MP3 discs but not both. Hope this answers your question.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links