Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Door Protection

Tango

Has anyone fitted these to the IS250 yet? available at the Sewell site in most of the colours...undecided on whether they'll spoil the lines of the car or not, what d'you think?

Would love to see a car so equiped from the side angle as they would obviously be beneficial.Tend to think,however,the lines would be spoilt!

Tel :driving:

Would love to see a car so equiped from the side angle as they would obviously be beneficial.Tend to think,however,the lines would be spoilt!

Tel :driving:

Cannot find any full side views....can anyone help with a photoshop??? Here's the base photo..

No photo chop experts on the forum then?

Think I agree with you though Tel, it would spoil the lines of the car...just have to risk the inconsiderate door swingers.

Think I agree with you though Tel, it would spoil the lines of the car...just have to risk the inconsiderate door swingers.

where did you say they were available? Sewells...what / where's that??

where did you say they were available? Sewells...what / where's that??

Eunos..they'll ship to the UK - http://www.sewell.com/

Thanks Guys !

I think they look alright myself....much better than a dent in a carpark !

I have emailed an enquiry re: price , colourmatch / shipping etc.

Seems rather dumb to me that we UK owners have to go to the US for parts for a japanese car :unsure:

Hi

See Photoshop image here :blush:

2ddesign

Door protector

Excellent job 2ddesign...but now cannot make up my mind if they look OK or not...any other opinions out there? From a practical point of view they make sense as it's cost me £65 already to have one dent removed. :angry:

Thanks Guys !

I think they look alright myself....much better than a dent in a carpark !

I have emailed an enquiry re: price , colourmatch / shipping etc.

Seems rather dumb to me that we UK owners have to go to the US for parts for a japanese car :unsure:

I'm not sure if they're OEM or not. If they are then any Lexus UK stealership should be able to stock...just need a part number.

• 2 months later...

I have ordered these, just waiting for Sewell to confirm how they are fitted, has anyone now got them fitted, do they just stick on or is there drilling involved?

These are NOT available in the UK, only in the States, amazing really, they have parking bays the size of Texas, here in the UK, not available!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links