Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

London Meet!

Mr Wray

Hi all fellow LOC members...... :winky:

I haven't been a LOC member for long but after a little searching i have noticed that there isnt many Club meets in the London area. Now, not being biased, but i dont see why there isnt as it is the capital of our country and there are plenty of Lexus owners in and around the London area.

So i would like to take this oportunity to put fwd a proposal to arrange a, lets say, 'Mini Meet' or it could end up to be a 'BIG Meet' depending on the intrest.

If there is anyone intrested in this i would be happy to discuss any arrangements that need to be made dates times etc. I'm not sure what goes on at these meets as i have never attended one before. I assume people just get together in their cars, show off a bit, chat about mods etc, possibly go for a lil, and i stress LITTLE, drink/sherbet as we are all drivers, and just have a lil fun and a laugh.

Once again i would be greatful for any one intrested or just happy to help make arrangements to post any replies.

I hope this does come off....i'd really like to do a meet and find out what their all about but not sure about travelling to far for my 1st one.

Regards

Mr Wray.

P.S. I shall be uploading some pix of my proudly owned Lexus soon.......stay tuned! B)

Hi mate, the London guys do attend the Jap meets at the Ace Cafe every month, not sure if you've seen those but it's in the London area?

There's nothing wrong with organising your own meet though, they're good fun :)

there has been many london meets in the past

the problem with london is the sheer size of it !

as much as one member may live in london so might another but they can be at least 2 hours away from each other

the westerham meets went well last year, just outside of london

the ace cafe meets

the TDI meet

the bowling meet

the WIM meet

the prolex meet

now we have a new meets co-ordinator we should be seeing a few more meets being organised :winky:

there has been many london meets in the past

the problem with london is the sheer size of it !

as much as one member may live in london so might another but they can be at least 2 hours away from each other

the westerham meets went well last year, just outside of london

the ace cafe meets

the TDI meet

the bowling meet

the WIM meet

the prolex meet

now we have a new meets co-ordinator we should be seeing a few more meets being organised :winky:

Hey Buddy!

Is there a mailing list for these London Meets? Who's the London Meet Co-ordinator?

I have just looked up the location of the Ace Cafe meet on Tue 3rd Oct - Gon try and show up there to get a feel for what they are all about.

mr wray, you need to book your car into the car park at ace cafe, otherwise you have to park on the road or pavement, and risk getting blocked in until everyone leaves at 11pm.

and do come along mate. like bazza says, london is such a big place, might be easier if we divide london into north/east/south/west meets...so it's easier for people..

What's all this about :o :o :question: I can't remember that :unsure: And why you looking at my tingy :huh: ;)

DSC05623.jpg

Haha :lol:

John Boy is looking away from all the gheyness in disgust and Ahmet is just thinking, "Hmmmmm I'd love to get my chops around Sanj's bellend it looks so juicy, why is mine more like a cocktail sausage" :D

I think this is why we get so many people at the Midlands meets, they're scared to meet you lot :P

The London Bowling meet last summer was great ................. :D

DSC05687.jpg

DSC05658.jpg

DSC05580.jpg

http://www.metserve.com/lexus/meets/Album3.htm

;)

Just been looking at the 'metserve' website. The LOC meets look like alot of fun. I'm def. gonna try and show up at the Ace Cafe on the 3rd. What time do they start from or when does everyone aim to get there for. I'll be coming from Sth London, not that it'll be a prob once i type the address in the sat nav and utilise the pwr in my IS200 Sport.... :winky:

Do i have to have my car reg down on the list or can i just turn up? I dont want to put my name down and then end up not showing. Can i not just park up infront of one of my fellow LOC members?

John Boy is looking away from all the gheyness in disgust and Ahmet is just thinking, "Hmmmmm I'd love to get my chops around Sanj's bellend it looks so juicy, why is mine more like a cocktail sausage" :D

ROFPMSL

Just been looking at the 'metserve' website. The LOC meets look like alot of fun. I'm def. gonna try and show up at the Ace Cafe on the 3rd. What time do they start from or when does everyone aim to get there for. I'll be coming from Sth London, not that it'll be a prob once i type the address in the sat nav and utilise the pwr in my IS200 Sport.... :winky:

Do i have to have my car reg down on the list or can i just turn up? I dont want to put my name down and then end up not showing. Can i not just park up infront of one of my fellow LOC members?

Thanks for the compliment on metserve.com .......... :)

As for the Ace Cafe, you can't just turn up ... as the car becomes very full, and is only available to those that prior arrange with a registration number.

Maneesh is organising that meet, and has been now for the 3rd month running.

PM him, or ***** a comment to the Ace Cafe meet in the "Club Meets" section, and I'm sure he will assist.

Cheers.