Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Thinking Of Buying A Altezza

trd altezza

210 bhp as standard

if he's claiming it to be more ask to see so dyno figures and what mods have been done

i think a might import myself cos i cant find the right one.ye murphy and gunn are doen the road from me and they do lexus so im ok for that.

I have just bought a 1999 rs 200 Z M6 it had 96000km on it and its a grade 3

it works out much cheaper than what you will buy from the dealers in ireland ur talkin 3000+ euro cheaper plus you can get a good grade one thats not crashed as is say over 70% are crashed

i rember going into buy my jap

me: want to buy a altezza but only if they come with the auction house sheet

dealer:soz bud we buy from other dealers in jap no ah sheets come with them

me: can i see the jap mot then

dealer: erm.... hmmm... no sorry we dont keep em

took me ages to find somone that would give me everything i wanted but i got it after all was done

Yup that would be fun. Lucky for people in IRL, you can import those easily.

Oh yes, could start a whole new thread on the state of this country.

lol

indeed..

whats the bhp on a tiptronic?i found out the turbo is TRUST if that helps.

Tiptronic is supposed to have 200BHP...... :winky:

note; this is with JAP 100 ron fuel, so i presume with our 95 ron petrol here in Ireland it will be back abit from offical figures!

less chance that it would be trashed as a manual as the car looks after itself... i.e. When it's cold in the morning it won't give 2nd gear until the temps come up.....

less chance that it would be trashed as a manual as the car looks after itself... i.e. When it's cold in the morning it won't give 2nd gear until the temps come up.....

Does if you stick shift it mate, it will give you 1st as well :winky:

What do you mean? :huh:

When i have tiptronic select in the mornings it won't allow me to select 2nd untill it is warm, It will use all the gears itself but at a reduced rev limit....

Didn't think it was possible to select 1st at any stage....?

What do you mean? :huh:

When i have tiptronic select in the mornings it won't allow me to select 2nd untill it is warm, It will use all the gears itself but at a reduced rev limit....

Didn't think it was possible to select 1st at any stage....?

Pull the gear selector all the way back and then push it away from you that locks the drive in 1st. I reached the conclusion when using tip it tries to start off in 2nd when you pull away from a stop. Floor it and it takes time to down shift to 1st for best acceleration. Use the stick and you are in 1st straight off, floor it and just push the stick up to 3 and let the auto box control it from there.

I only treat it like that once the engine is warmed up though.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links