Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200/300/altezza Clear Door Markers & Led Bulbs

Mr Morse

Prices are:

1 pair clear door marker lenses and 1 pair blue LED bulbs £26.80 shipped to your address. Other bulb colours upon request.

So far we have:

1972pixie (paid)

sparkystav (paid)

Russdx (paid)

avkwong (paid)

Kazi (paid)

alz (paid)

Bulldog (paid)

Adie (paid)

Rogue (paid)

Niraj (paid)

Bluenose1878 (paid)

RichOB

Lord Ripper

Arcane (paid)

sjf (paid)

The LED bulbs come from the US and take 10-14 days.

This is a dead simple 5 min mod and is just plug-n-play, no soldering or wiring required.

Edited by Mr Morse

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm could be interested i couldnt find the post with the picture on it mike any chance you could get it to refresh memory, very tempted at the mo :D

Sorry Elliot, I can't find the original pic either. The effect is similar to the pic in Maneesh's thread, but not as bright since these are only a single LED

Please excuse my ignorance but how much of a difference will these make? It's been that long since I've actually seen them on in my car that I cant even remember what colour the door lights are anyway. :blush:

Please excuse my ignorance but how much of a difference will these make? It's been that long since I've actually seen them on in my car that I cant even remember what colour the door lights are anyway. :blush:

Standard markers are a clear bulb & red lens.

Stick me down too please Mike :)

Remember to take me off Mike as I don't have a Lexus anymore :shutit: although I get the call whether it will be repaired or not tomorrow...

ps: have you got a pair of Super White 501 LED's left over from the other group buy?

Quite possibly....if not I'll order a set @ same price as 1st GB

Thanks mate, is it the same lead time on those as well?

I'm in no hurry so you can send the whole lot through in one delivery :)

PM me, my total £ when you need it :)

Cheers

Is this everyone all-in for the Group Buy? If so then we'll close it and I'll send the payment details to everyone.

I know that there are a few guys who would also like a few other bulbs while I'm running this GB, I'll send you a pm just to confirm exactly what you want.

cheers, Mike

IRLRs200

1972pixie

sparkystav

Russdx

avkwong

Mr Wray

Kazi

alz

Bulldog

Adie

Rogue

Niraj

bluenose1878

Guys who haven't paid up yet....please do so ASAP as I won't be placing the order until I have received the payments from everyone, which is obviously delaying things for everyone.

Hi Mike, can you edit the top post, so we can see who's payments have been received and who is still outstanding.

Cheers

Guys who haven't paid up yet....please do so ASAP as I won't be placing the order until I have received the payments from everyone, which is obviously delaying things for everyone.

Hi Mike, can you edit the top post, so we can see who's payments have been received and who is still outstanding.

Cheers

Good plan...

I am one of the ones who aint payed as i dont know how to use paypal:S

I have an account but dont know how to make a payment to someone :S

Any help is appreciated

Dave aka Bulldog

After logging in, go to the "send money" tab

Enter my email address in the recipient box

enter the amount (GBP) in the currency box

enter your LOC username in the notes box

send