Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bye Bye Mazmobile

Maz

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: Tuesday what a happy day for me but also a sad one too, as i had P-Ex my beloved Mazmobile for he new IS220d SE+MM, after 5 years owing my first Lex, and all the effort gone into modding it, all it took is 30 mins and i waved Bye Bye to my Mazmobile :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: , it was fun when i first got the IS200, lovely car, but after all the mods i done to it, maybe a bit over modded, it make me scare to drive the car cause of all the times and effort not to mention the cash i have spend on this car, and the worry that it will get damage or stolen, those things spoiled the enjoyment out of driving it, which is sad really, and the times it took to look after it just a bit too much for me, so when i went to have it service and MOT in July, i asked about a P-Ex, and lucky that i got a good price for it (would be hard to sell even privately cause of all the mods i have done, and also save me alots of hassles too), so now it gone, i do hope it will have a very good new owner that will take the times and efforts to look after it, and if any member here see it on the road, do let me know... :) :) :)

And now a new chapter had began, and by the look at it, i will enjoy this new Lex just as i did with my Ex-Mazmobile... :D :D :D

Mods for the new Lex? well None... getting old maybe, all i want is to enjoy driving the New car...so Bye Bye Mods too... :D :D :D

I bet it was hard to see it go Tony, it was hard to see mine go as well, but to be honest like you said you've moved on, so just think of all the fun you can have now in the new car, you've got nearly as much power as before in a standard car, and the new IS can tale some proper chucking around :D

Enjoy the new car dude :D

You must be a little tempeted to do something with it :) some thing like the engine chip which gives it that little more grunt 190 some bhp and a shed load more torque :D

No not one mod, the most will be a Lexus Owner Club sticker, hehe.... :D :D :D

welcome to the totally standard part of the club m8 :)

i hope the new car is as enjoyable to drive even without all the extra bits on

Steve

welcome to the totally standard part of the club m8 :)

i hope the new car is as enjoyable to drive even without all the extra bits on

Steve

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links