Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Free Laptop?

Jiberjaber

This is FREE Information and Instructions on how to get a free laptop!! Cheesy as it may sound, if BBC Newsnight thinks it’s not a scam, it should give you some encouragement!!

No bank details are needed – if you wanted, you could give a business address as well!!

Basically, these companies get paid by advertisers for signing you up and getting you to look at their adverts, but if you play this right, which I am telling you how to do, then you will not have to pay anything, and you will get a free laptop!!

1 . Firstly, follow this link:

aliengiveaway.co.uk

2. Choose which item (laptop, computer etc) you want for free, and register at the bottom of the page.

3. Join the first listed betting site as this is the cheapest option. It only needs you to put £10 into an account from a debit card, and you can get this back at the end of the deal, 5 working days.

4. Refer 25 people, or alternatively create a website, or an eBay item listing with your link on, just like this.

5. Wait for your free laptop/computer!!

aliengiveaway.co.uk

I am on my way to recieving my Laptop without any problems at the moment, just another 10 more referals :)

Now I am in to flying helicopters, I think I will be ebaying it and getting myself a new heli :D Seems like a good deal I know of three people who have got their's already, spec is OK but for a tenner you can't complain :)

Post your link up when you have done and we could all end up with a new laptop each :) :lol:

I riught clicked the link and saw the referal id :( Let us know if you get yours and we'll all join in.

Yeh right - for the sixth man down to get his laptop, every man, woman and child in the UK would have had to have been referred . . . . . . . . . four times each

I riught clicked the link and saw the referal id :( Let us know if you get yours and we'll all join in.

Yeh right - for the sixth man down to get his laptop, every man, woman and child in the UK would have had to have been referred . . . . . . . . . four times each

Are you sure? 4 times each you say? Don't mind me, i'm just going to do the maths on that.

first person signs up = 1

refers 25 people = 1 + 25 = 26 (first person receives free laptop)

these 25 people have 25 different friends each = 625 + 26 = 651 (second 25 receive a free laptop)

these 625 refer 25 random friends = 15625 + 651 = 16276 (third batch of 625 laptops are sent out)

15625 people send this link to 25 friends = 406900 + 16276 = 423176 (15625 free laptops given away)

406900 refer another 25 DIFFERENT people = 10172500 + 423176 = 10595676 (406900 laptops FREE)

I do believe the UK has over 10million internet connections, so this doesn't sound too bad to me :) just make sure you're not one of the people in the 5th round of signups :)

• 1 month later...