Sign in to follow this  
Pinewood

Looking For A Exhaust And Induction Kit

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a Exhaust that has a nice sound to it, aswell as a induction kit. Not sure whats around for the IS200 so wanted some help.

If anyone has one then PM me.

Cheers

Simon

Prolex are selling the last few of the Exhausts off i would grab one if i where you there pretty nice, quite on motorway but a nice grumble at low revs think most ppl on here recommend it

I shall have a Prolex Kazama for sale soon...

Well how soon are you going to be selling it and how much would you want for it?

Well how soon are you going to be selling it and how much would you want for it?

£150. It wont be for about a month though as I'm still waiting for an engine to be fitted in my car and get my car back from the garage.

£150. It wont be for about a month though as I'm still waiting for an engine to be fitted in my car and get my car back from the garage.

Well let me know and i will have it off you. You havent got a induction kit by any chance?

Well let me know and i will have it off you. You havent got a induction kit by any chance?

No sorry mate. But I do / will have a turbo kit for sale

I got Prolex's Kazama exhaust and Induction Kit, the induction kit has an Apexi air filter

Both are good...the Kazama 2 will be on the scene soon, suggested different tail pipe finish's but more expensive.

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=36374

http://www.prolex-uk.com/store/

As for induction kits, I have the Trust/Greddy kit and it sounds sweeet!!! :D

Bought it off another member on here and WELL happy!!

Think lots of other members are happy with theirs too - try a search :winky:

Chris

hello pinnwood,

i'm about to buy a Trust Titanium Composite Exhaust & Pipercross Viper Air Filter they cost 1100euros :blush:

but i also don't know if it's a good buy :yawn:

Bobski's selling a Peco - not as loud as the others mentioned, but better looking and very nice it is too ;)

hello pinnwood,

i'm about to buy a Trust Titanium Composite Exhaust & Pipercross Viper Air Filter they cost 1100euros :blush:

but i also don't know if it's a good buy :yawn:

I have the pipercross induction fitted & well pleased with it, along with an upgraded exhaust. good piece of kit. Think I paid about 450 to 500 quid for exhaust & induction all supplied & fitted.

anyone know when the new kazama 2 will be released, i see prolex are out of the originals now. im staying with my is200 now so want to do a few subtle mods

Dave (prolex) was looking for a fitting car for a Kazama 2 exhaust and you would get it half price, may be an idea for you to get in contact with him.

He also does induction kits, pretty good, you may sort a discount out if you get both at the same time?