Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Looking For A Exhaust And Induction Kit

Pinewood

I shall have a Prolex Kazama for sale soon...

Well how soon are you going to be selling it and how much would you want for it?

£150. It wont be for about a month though as I'm still waiting for an engine to be fitted in my car and get my car back from the garage.

Well how soon are you going to be selling it and how much would you want for it?

£150. It wont be for about a month though as I'm still waiting for an engine to be fitted in my car and get my car back from the garage.

Well let me know and i will have it off you. You havent got a induction kit by any chance?

Well let me know and i will have it off you. You havent got a induction kit by any chance?

No sorry mate. But I do / will have a turbo kit for sale

I got Prolex's Kazama exhaust and Induction Kit, the induction kit has an Apexi air filter

Both are good...the Kazama 2 will be on the scene soon, suggested different tail pipe finish's but more expensive.

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=36374

http://www.prolex-uk.com/store/

• 4 weeks later...
hello pinnwood,

i'm about to buy a Trust Titanium Composite Exhaust & Pipercross Viper Air Filter they cost 1100euros :blush:

but i also don't know if it's a good buy :yawn:

I have the pipercross induction fitted & well pleased with it, along with an upgraded exhaust. good piece of kit. Think I paid about 450 to 500 quid for exhaust & induction all supplied & fitted.

• 3 weeks later...

Dave (prolex) was looking for a fitting car for a Kazama 2 exhaust and you would get it half price, may be an idea for you to get in contact with him.

He also does induction kits, pretty good, you may sort a discount out if you get both at the same time?