Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Plate

DINO

Hi all,

I wanted to get any plate no. to disguise the year of my IS200 Sport, as it looks a lot newer than 2001.

Anyway I bought L3 USX for £250. What do you guys think? I was thinking of L200 DRP, but I don't think it will sell when then time comes compared to L3 USX. :)

Looks really good mate & for that price a bargain, like Ellz said

"The L3XUS was on the dvla website ages ago for £14,995 if you've got the dosh"

It's just crazy how much these things go for..lol

can any1 find l3x cb I can't :( there site drives me insane, how do u drop letters? always brings up totally differnt plates lol

mines close to that. but didn't pay anything like that for it

http://aolpictures.aol.co.uk/galleries/dlayen/

Hi,

Ive never been into this number plate lark,just a easier way for someone to remember your number if they want to report you for overtaking them etc :D

The plates a half hearted attempt because the E is is round the wrong way,looks like half a job..sort of says you didnt have enough money to buy A LEXUS :D

Now that plate you have there looks very smart as well..

I have just purchased a priv plate of a friend of mine, he just had it sitting down.

N77 NUT (Nut Nut)

Im just waiting to get my deatils put on the paper work so i can get it on my car. I know it doesnt have any relevance to the car but i still think its a decent plate seeing as i'm not paying anything for it.

:lol:

I have just purchased a priv plate of a friend of mine, he just had it sitting down.

N77 NUT (Nut Nut)

Im just waiting to get my deatils put on the paper work so i can get it on my car. I know it doesnt have any relevance to the car but i still think its a decent plate seeing as i'm not paying anything for it.

:lol:

Excellent...!

My full first name is actually on an 1974/5 N reg car, in the format LLL NL (Letters Numbers). I asked him once if he wanted to sell it (the whole car), and he quoted £25,000, which I ain't got!!, especially as I get a Datsun 120y for thatmuch money. it must be the only opne still not rotten away totally! He didn't even know my first name, but obviously guessed why I enquired!!!!!

I have one on mine which sort of spells my first name, without modding any digits or spaces. There is a number 4, but that's actually an A :winky: and if you knew my first name, which is reasonably unusual, you would know it's me. From a distance it's very uncanny...

Having got this as a pressie (and it only cost the wife £250), I would stay steer clear. Too many times I've lost my privacy :lol: and NO that doesn't mean nudge nudge wink wink in a car park!!

On the other hand, it's nice to have "personalised" your car...

Hi all,

I wanted to get any plate no. to disguise the year of my IS200 Sport, as it looks a lot newer than 2001.

Anyway I bought L3 USX for £250. What do you guys think? I was thinking of L200 DRP, but I don't think it will sell when then time comes compared to L3 USX. :)

hi

i got L200 SON ME AND SONia THINK ITS GREAT

I'd like L3 XTC...was this on your car Fargo, and is it available?

I'd like L3 XTC...was this on your car Fargo, and is it available?

Its sure is Mr Fargo's plate, the red in front ;)

STS_Watford_008.jpg

Two of these are still for sale

LEX RX L8 XRX ....................RX models

LEX SC L8 XSC....................SC430 or Super Charged or initials

Just careful positioning of the screws!

pics

tn_gallery_5231_5_1106650252.jpg

L200 DRP doesn't really mean anything anyway?? The other one is better. Would have been better if it was L3 XUS.

I've got L3X AD

The L3XUS was on the dvla website ages ago for £14,995 if you've got the dosh

there was a black LS400 on eBay last week that had the L3XUS plate on it. it was an old model too.

• 2 weeks later...
mines L7EXX........any one else with lexus related or funny plates ? :)

I just picked up L3X SA - wifes inital then my initial. Would have liked L3XAS (my initials) but its already gone and would have been more than £250

Just ordered the plates in the format L3X SA , and not L3 XSA. I wonder if the local dibble will have a whinge. we shall see

Ads

mines L7EXX........any one else with lexus related or funny plates ? :)

I just picked up L3X SA - wifes inital then my initial. Would have liked L3XAS (my initials) but its already gone and would have been more than £250

Just ordered the plates in the format L3X SA , and not L3 XSA. I wonder if the local dibble will have a whinge. we shall see

Ads

I got pulled once during MOT for my plate which is L3X BN due to the spacing, so now i have a spare correct set, just for MOT day :)

I had an old p[rivate reg that was on retention that i put on mine.

ddint bother gettign a lexus orientated one

Main reason was just to cover that its a V plate. Its like a new car. they do age well dont they. :P

I spose I should be proud that its in such good nick for a V plate. Anyway does anyone know why so many Lexi have private plates?