Sign in to follow this  
Wosket

Front Corner Spats

Front corner spats for sale, they are plat ice colour and do have a few scrapes and stonechips on.

£30

Front corner spats for sale, they are plat ice colour and do have a few scrapes and stonechips on.

£30

do u have any pics might be interested

£30

Interested too mate, :D Please post some pics and how easy are they to fit?

cheers

some pics as requested. no idea how easy they are to fit as they never made it onto the car! looks to be a few screws and thats it and maybe use some bonding tape.

spats1.jpg

spats2.jpg

spats3.jpg

some pics as requested. no idea how easy they are to fit as they never made it onto the car! looks to be a few screws and thats it and maybe use some bonding tape.

Cheers for the pic's looks great, :D OK let talk business :blink: the price quoted £30 inc. postage and packing or where abouts are you?

Cheers

Dibslpg

it's £30 plus postage mate, i'm based in atherstone, warwickshire.

i can get a price for postage as they aren't that heavy or bulky really or i have a friend coming down from manchester tomorrow, he could take them back as far as manchester and you could collect them from there, depends which side of leeds you are?

it's £30 plus postage mate, i'm based in atherstone, warwickshire.

i can get a price for postage as they aren't that heavy or bulky really or i have a friend coming down from manchester tomorrow, he could take them back as far as manchester and you could collect them from there, depends which side of leeds you are?

PMed YOU MATE. :D