Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Remove Seats

can anyone tell me how to remove all the seats as i am about to do the sound deadening.. any help would be much appreciate... :) :) :)

front seat's are simple enough, you have 2 bolt's at the front & 2 at the back. once they are off, before you pull out the seat's, make sure you unclip from under the seat the airbag & heated seat connector's.

for the rear seat's, have a look here.................

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...r=all&st=25

can anyone tell me how to remove all the seats as i am about to do the sound deadening.. any help would be much appreciate... :) :) :)

front seat's are simple enough, you have 2 bolt's at the front & 2 at the back. once they are off, before you pull out the seat's, make sure you unclip from under the seat the airbag & heated seat connector's.

for the rear seat's, have a look here.................

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...r=all&st=25

thanks mate! but i can only find 2 bolts in front seats,why is that?

there's a plastic clip that covers it... try slide the seat forward...

anyhow, on the sound deadening subject... i've just finished off the boot area, and under the rear seats and the rear seats back panel... :) i'll post pics up later :)

anyhow, on the sound deadening subject... i've just finished off the boot area, and under the rear seats and the rear seats back panel... :) i'll post pics up later :)

Please do mate, this maybe something to look at in the near future.

Please do mate, this maybe something to look at in the near future.

over in Audio/Visual... :)

Ive done the boot and the door so far..waiting for the dynamat delivered. i have ordered 2 bulk packs,do you think thats enough for the floor? also,can you tell me how to take off the mat under the roof?? :lol::lol:

the roof bit is easy :) i've done that too... just didn't post pics yet... only because the day after i sound deadened it (sunday) i got a stone through my sunroof (monday) :(

i'd start with :

plastic cover over rear view mirror (reveals 2 silver screws)

plastic surround over front courtesy light reveals a further 2 screws... unclip the unit from the roof.

2 screws holding in each sunvisor... and a single screw holding in the sunvisor stay-clip.

remove the plastic covers over the hand pulls (the place you can hang your jackets / shirts) which will reveal a screw at either end and remove these.

remove the clear lens plastic from the centre courtesy light, to reveal 3 gold screws and remove.

remove the plastic cover over the seatbelt against the post to reveal a 14mm bolt each side.

pull the trim and slide up.

pull out the trim from the A-post near the front and slide up and the same trims at the rear screen.

remove the top half of the door trim from all 4 doors.

remove the trim around the sunroof.

finally 2 plastic clips can be pulled from the rear, and that's it :) the whole thing will come out :D

told ya it was easy!

:hehe:

the roof bit is easy :) i've done that too... just didn't post pics yet... only because the day after i sound deadened it (sunday) i got a stone through my sunroof (monday) :(

i'd start with :

plastic cover over rear view mirror (reveals 2 silver screws)

plastic surround over front courtesy light reveals a further 2 screws... unclip the unit from the roof.

2 screws holding in each sunvisor... and a single screw holding in the sunvisor stay-clip.

remove the plastic covers over the hand pulls (the place you can hang your jackets / shirts) which will reveal a screw at either end and remove these.

remove the clear lens plastic from the centre courtesy light, to reveal 3 gold screws and remove.

remove the plastic cover over the seatbelt against the post to reveal a 14mm bolt each side.

pull the trim and slide up.

pull out the trim from the A-post near the front and slide up and the same trims at the rear screen.

remove the top half of the door trim from all 4 doors.

remove the trim around the sunroof.

finally 2 plastic clips can be pulled from the rear, and that's it :) the whole thing will come out :D

told ya it was easy!

:hehe:

thank you so much!! i could save a fortune now!! sorry to hear that about your glass.. :crybaby:

sunroofs can be replaced :) it was upsetting, but hey... ***** happens...

at least the flying object didn't come through the roof hit me on the head, renderring me unconscious on the motorway, making me lose control, and causing some SERIOUS damage.... right!? :)

opps..i think ive got two accounts...no wonder why i have't got the gold logo on~~ :shifty:

opps..i think ive got two accounts...no wonder why i have't got the gold logo on~~ :shifty:

no...why when i log on to gold forum is gold,click on public is not gold??? :yawn:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links