Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Displaying Fast Food Restaraunts On Is250 Sat Nav ?

You are not alone, I have never seen a fast food POI displayed, despite the fact that are probably 30 within 20 miles of my house.

I think all we get is "posh" restaurants.

Mine doesn't even display the Lexus dealer from which I bought the car. It is soooooo inadequate compared with my TomTom 910.

• 4 weeks later...

I could not agree more, the maps cover a vast area in small detail. It will show you how to drive from Helsinki to the Vatican City via Madrid, but so much of the UK is missing.

If someone would produce a Sat Nav with full details of the UK, including all post codes, telephone numbers and even isolated houses I would buy their car.

Works fine on mine :blush: They show up as little hamburgers on the screen :winky: (no joke)

Looks like it has to do with the leven of detail available for the UK :o and nothing directly to do with Lexus or the Nav.

regards

Don

It looks as though

1) Lexus don't want Lexi parked in CHAV run Macdonalds

Hard luck... With the prices of the earliest IS200s now down to about 4k, there's quite a few to be found outside McDonalds!

Including mine... not often, but sometimes it's convenient and dirt cheap. Both of which are admirable qualities on occasion!

Mike

• 4 weeks later...
I could not agree more, the maps cover a vast area in small detail. It will show you how to drive from Helsinki to the Vatican City via Madrid, but so much of the UK is missing.

If someone would produce a Sat Nav with full details of the UK, including all post codes, telephone numbers and even isolated houses I would buy their car.

Lexus in fact do have a Sat Nav DVD which covers just the Uk, and the 2006/2007 version is just coming out.

I assume Lexus UK do not read these forums, otherwise they could easily have mentioned that they could provide such DVD maps. Or do they not care?

• 3 months later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links