Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Excited Like A Giddy Boy

Bloodygoodbloke

Welcome to LOC mate, enjoy the new car, before anyone else says it, get some pics up when you get it!

What colour did you go for then?

Its the Graphite Grey.

My idiotic thinking i never brought all the stuff home with me before the car went for service and MOT.

I was hoping to pick it up tonight but the loan company and the bank are effing me about with this stupid 3 day electronic transfer rubbish.

So Have to wait untill Saturday until i get it.

Want to ask if i got a good deal but im not goign to untill i get the car as it will take the shine off my excitement if its not a good deal.

The Granite Sky hey, great choice of colour, in fact I had the exact same colour IS for three years, it's the only choice :D

It doesn't matter if you got a good deal, all that matters is that you're happy with it!

The Granite Sky hey, great choice of colour, in fact I had the exact same colour IS for three years, it's the only choice :D

It doesn't matter if you got a good deal, all that matters is that you're happy with it!

Oh im happy. even though i havnt got it yet im happy.

wife is happy too which is a good thing.

Oh im happy. even though i havnt got it yet im happy.

wife is happy too which is a good thing.

IT HERE

i got it

AND i love it.

Its almost perfect

1. only got one key (see ls200 forum)

2. The bonnet stay arm catch is broken and they didnt fix it. (do like the prolex hydraulic system but i doubt the wife would let me spend £100 on it so soon.

Where did you get the car from mate?

Guessing it wasn't an official dealer then?

Just tell your mrs that you need to buy some new shoes, 10 quids worth, and spend the other 100 on the car, women seem to not mind about money spent on shoes :lol:

Where did you get the car from mate?

Guessing it wasn't an official dealer then?

Just tell your mrs that you need to buy some new shoes, 10 quids worth, and spend the other 100 on the car, women seem to not mind about money spent on shoes :lol:

Got it from Reg Vardy Renault. Originally came from Lexus in Teeside. Dunno how it managed to get to a Renault Garage in Edinburgh. But hey i got a good deal.

dont talk to me about shoes. had to but her a pair and matchign handbag today cos i got h=the car in the first place.

You would think she would be happy getting her car back and not having to share with me.

• 4 weeks later...
och aye the noo - hopefully picking up my new IS200 tomorrow.

i broke the news to my missus last night that i'd changed car again.. she took it surprisingly well !

K&N ordered.. but my covernote hasn't arrived today !!! bugger !!

bout time you brought it up tot the office so we can have a Morse mini meet.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links