Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Window Tint

hi,i recently move to hatfield to study at the university, looking to get my windows tinted..can anyone suggest me some good places to go,would be great if any discount with loc gold member... and places near stoke on trent as well...thanks!! :) :) :)

There's a place in Nottingham that alot of people use, meant to be excellent. Tints r us or something. Plus they do discount check out the discounts in the gold forum

That'll be Richard over at Tint-R - he's ace and I've used him on both my cars now, and recommended loads of friends and they're all well happy. Mike Morse reckons he's one of the best in the country, and I'm certainly happy with the work he's done for me :)

There's a place in Nottingham that alot of people use, meant to be excellent. Tints r us or something. Plus they do discount check out the discounts in the gold forum

That'll be Richard over at Tint-R - he's ace and I've used him on both my cars now, and recommended loads of friends and they're all well happy. Mike Morse reckons he's one of the best in the country, and I'm certainly happy with the work he's done for me :)

can i only do the rear window and back passengers door mirrors? how much roughly? :)

I'll vouch for Richard also. I've had my previous two cars done by him to a very good standard.

Tint R

1 Vernon Place, Northern Court, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire NG6 0DE

Tel: 0115 975 5111

:)

I have used this place before and they did a fantastic job for me on my Honda accord type R (right on your doorstep as well)

Can definately recommend their work top class.

It's quite a big shop Called R-Tec (take the turning between the Honda/Nissan dealership)

Lyon Way, Hatfield Rd, St Albans, Herts, AL4 0QU | TEL: 01727 790100

i tinted my own!!! give it a go. i know ive been in the sign industry for over 8 years it doesnt really make a difference. window tint is in a class of its own when it comes to applying. nothing like vinyl.

all you need is a bit of soapy water, a knife and a squeegy. youl save urself lots of money doing it urself and you will get alot of satisfaction that u done it urself.

if you need any tips give me a pm.

heres mine just after i tinted it last weekend

DSC00175.jpg

i tinted my own!!! give it a go. i know ive been in the sign industry for over 8 years it doesnt really make a difference. window tint is in a class of its own when it comes to applying. nothing like vinyl.

all you need is a bit of soapy water, a knife and a squeegy. youl save urself lots of money doing it urself and you will get alot of satisfaction that u done it urself.

if you need any tips give me a pm.

heres mine just after i tinted it last weekend

DSC00175.jpg

thanks for you all! i've booked for saturday,will post some pictures when it done~

finally, got it done! left the garage at soke-on-trent(haven't got time go to nottingham :crying: ) with smile.. two passengers windows are top quolity....but when i got home, found some bubbles on the back window... :sick::offtopic::sick::offtopic: should/can i tell him to do it again or it can't avoid?? it costs me 140...will post some pics. any one got some domain that i can upload pics?? ;)

If there' bubbles mate then try and get them to do it again as it's not right, the thing is with the extra time you've wasted it would have been quicker overall to have just gone to Nottingham :o

Hope you get it sorted anyway mate, see what they say.

As for pics use http://imageshack.us and post the links here

finally, got it done! left the garage at soke-on-trent(haven't got time go to nottingham :crying: ) with smile.. two passengers windows are top quolity....but when i got home, found some bubbles on the back window... :sick::offtopic::sick::offtopic: should/can i tell him to do it again or it can't avoid?? it costs me 140...will post some pics. any one got some domain that i can upload pics?? ;)

That's cheap, had mine done this wednesday, £311 inc VAT was told it could be a bit patchy for 48-72hrs as it dries but should be 100% ok after that-it is, could be a case of you get what you pay for? Did you open your windows or have the heating on ful belt at all?

Nice front grille on that where did you get it from?

with the bubbles they should come out after a few days. if not then get on his case. if i done a job and left bubbles then i would expect the customer to complain and id understand if they wanted it done again.

i got some bubbles in mine but i done it myself and i cant be arsed to rip it off and do it again.

got the grill from lexus, already painted for £35.36

with the bubbles they should come out after a few days. if not then get on his case. if i done a job and left bubbles then i would expect the customer to complain and id understand if they wanted it done again.

i got some bubbles in mine but i done it myself and i cant be arsed to rip it off and do it again.

got the grill from lexus, already painted for £35.36

yeah,i've spoke to him.he tolds me the same as you did. if they don't disappear after few days, go back to him..but i saw many nice cars in that garage.like range rover, range rover sport... so i have the confidence to let them do it at that cheap price..

here is my 'big' baby.. :P :P

abcd0002re1.th.jpg

and the sport i have in China. :P :P

babyinckv6.th.jpg

dsc00037lz8.th.jpg

the one i have at home. the place where surrounding the window controls are sth like rosewood. so lovely they are! can i get them in here??

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links