Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello From Denton In Manchester

Ads

Hello all.

Just got rid of my Saab and decided to go all Japanesey

Shes a 99 is200 se. hope you like the pics, didnt get a shot of the back yet as my camera died - there are so many newbies out there that post a hello and dont post pics of their new babies.

First impressions of the is200

- Best factory fitted stereo I have ever heard

- ace handling - the steering just feels so right

- looks 'the dogs'

Im well chuffed with it and look forward to participating on here B)

Cheers

Adam

lexlftfrontpt1.jpg

lexfrontqk4.jpg

Hi and welcome to LOC. Lovely car you've got there mate. Have you got any plans for her?? :)

Yeh, maybe some little extras, Id be more into styling I think though - from what Ive seen so far it looks quite hard + expensive to give our sheeps in wolfs clothing any teeth. superchargers and turbos and stuff, Im not that technically minded when it comes to cars

we'll see though - Ill probably get bitten by the bug

This is the first car in a long time where Ive just been sitting in the house and decided to go for a drive for no reason whatsoever, its just such a nice drive. The kids have never had so many lifts!

Welcome to the club.

Gord is certainly from that area, but you wont see him in the IS much :rolleyes:

You'll have to come to one of the manchester meets so we can all have a look at our new baby

I'd love to come to some meets. Ill look out for all you Manchester/Stockport lads too :)

This is the first car in a long time where Ive just been sitting in the house and decided to go for a drive for no reason whatsoever, its just such a nice drive. The kids have never had so many lifts!

I was exactly the same. Amazing how you volunteer for the most mundane of jobs, just so you can take her out :lol:

Hi and Welcome to the LOC :)

I wish they had gaps painted between the car spaces up my local shopping centre like where your parked in the picture.That would save on alot of doors getting damaged when getting in and out of there cars.

Chips.

Hiya Chips,

I agree - wouldnt it be nice eh? I now always take my daughter to on every supermarket trip so I can park in the mother and baby spaces :)

The place I was at there was the Oldham branch of Costco - which incidentally, for all you bargain hunters, does Mobil1 0-40 at about 22 quid for 4 litres. Perhaps we should tell the Lexus stealerships that 4 litres shouldnt cost 65 notes ;)

They also have a tyre fitting service which is pretty top notch, unfortunately they only sell Michelin which are too pricey anyway

cheers

Ads (now I am a golden member - oo-er missus)

Hello all.

Just got rid of my Saab and decided to go all Japanesey

Shes a 99 is200 se. hope you like the pics, didnt get a shot of the back yet as my camera died - there are so many newbies out there that post a hello and dont post pics of their new babies.

First impressions of the is200

- Best factory fitted stereo I have ever heard

- ace handling - the steering just feels so right

- looks 'the dogs'

Im well chuffed with it and look forward to participating on here B)

Cheers

Adam

lexlftfrontpt1.jpg

lexfrontqk4.jpg

Looks nice mate :D and yes im just down the road for you :D i sometimes go for a drink in the big chap :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links