Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lease Cost Is250se + Auto

A friend of mine is looking to lease an IS250SE Auto, 20k per annum + maintenance. Any idea of cost?

you can get an online quote here. http://www.firstvehicleleasing.co.uk/ comes out at 580 pmonth with maintenance. not sure how competitive they are as there are very few who do online quotes, you can also look at http://www.lexfreechoice.co.uk/ as they do an online quote as well.

RD

A friend of mine is looking to lease an IS250SE Auto, 20k per annum + maintenance. Any idea of cost?

My work pays £470 for 220d SE manual and £469 for 220d base with multimedia. This is 30K per annum full maintenance ie. just put fuel in all else inclusive. The leasing firm divides the list price of options eg. auto by 36 and adds to the monthly charge. I assume the numbers include VAT, from memory the petrol was very similar.

My work pays £470 for 220d SE manual and £469 for 220d base with multimedia. This is 30K per annum full maintenance ie. just put fuel in all else inclusive. The leasing firm divides the list price of options eg. auto by 36 and adds to the monthly charge. I assume the numbers include VAT, from memory the petrol was very similar.

John - Who is the lease company?

Thanks

• 3 years later...

John - Who is the lease company?

Thanks

Mine cost me based on 10k miles per year £287 from lexus car leasing

My bad did not realise this was such an old post