Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Newbie Says Hello!

Pumatron

Hello, I am a new member of the Lexus owners club. I pick up my Is200 sport on saturday 21st October, and I am really looking forward to it. My current car is is a Renault clio 172 cup, quick yes, but practical for children, no! I wanted something unique, prestigest and family suitable, and the Is200 ticks all the boxes.

It has taken me a while to find the right price and condition Is200, after a few bad experiences with some main lexus dealer trying to rip me off :tsktsk: , some independant garages not coming up trumphs with there recondtioning skills, (overspray on rubber trims and wheel silver sprayed alloy wheel, chips on paintwork touched in with the wrong colour paint etc etc...), I finally found one at a non lexus main dealer at a good price and a fair part exchange price, so it just goes to show that if you hunt hard enough you will find what you are looking for. I have found this site very useful for buying tips and for common problems, and intend on using it all the while I have my Is200...............cheers

Newbie pumatron

Thanks for the advice. Although I have the clio I am far from being an idiot in it, firstly because I like my driving license, and secondly because it's my wife's pride and joy!!!!!!! I have had rear wheel drive cars before so I know what to expect in poor weather conditions, those are the down falls of a rear wheel drive car. :) Cheers!!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links