Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello From A New One!

Filterlab

Hi there, my name's Rob and I joined this site sometime ago, about the time that I decided I'd had enough of pitifully unreliable, overpriced pieces of junk German cars and wanted to move to something reliable.

So, I sold my 740i, bought a Saab 9000 (great car, shame GM ruined Saab) to tide me over and started looking for an LS400.

I read through some posts on here just to grab an idea of what the issues are with these cars, and aside from pixelation of the radio display, I can't really see much to worry about.

The LS seems to get great reviews right across the press, particularly from consumer review sites (the REAL truth) such as carsurvey.org.

So, I'll post up my queries in the appropriate section, and hopefully I'll be in a Lexus soon!

Regards, Rob.

Welcome to LOC.

I used to have a LS400 A really great car,it will exceed your expectations I'm sure.

I foolishly got rid of the LS (old age being the only reason) aand bought an S-Type Jag!

Terrible car only had it for about a year. Then back to Lexus.

Terry

welcome! Yep, the LS is even better once you have one.

The thing about Saabs and Volvos is that the seats are bloody comfortable, prob the best seats for long distance driving I've ever had in a car, even the LS.

WOW!

Thanks all for the warm welcome.

I've had a couple of Saabs and they've both been good. Yep, the seats are comfortable in Swedish cars, but both manufacturers do a lot of research in that field.

Still, time to move up a class I feel. :D

Looking forward to getting an LS more than ever now that I've been reading through the posts on here.

Will ask a few questions soon.

Regards.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links