Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello From Mk

snowman

i have finally seen the car today. its in real nice condition!!!!

and more surprisingly, it comes with sat nav that i wasn't being told. so that makes me feel even better!

but shame it didn't come with HID headlight, so i will have to get ready to upgrade it later on.

has anyone installed HID on them? was it easy to access the bulb or its hard?

Welcome to LOC :)

Sounds like good news, the HID upgrade is really easy, just unplug one bulb, plug the new one in and then connect three wires on the ballast, repeat for the other side and you're away :)

has anyone installed HID on them? was it easy to access the bulb or its hard?

Yeah, 10 minute job, longest time is spent figuring out the best place to put the ballasts. Passenger side one can be tricky as the washer bottle filler hole is there.

Good news on the car, remember get some pics up and open a registry for it so you can start adding your mods ;)

yeah. i understand about modding.... i have spent a huge amount last year into my colt...

think i will only do the strucbrace, grills and some exterior mods to it, might leave the engine alone....

btw, for those gold memberships, you get discount for services ....etc, does lexus in MK includes in? or i have to travel within a reasonable distance?

btw, for those gold memberships, you get discount for services ....etc, does lexus in MK includes in? or i have to travel within a reasonable distance?

It does, but not sure if i'm meant to tell you this in the public forum. Can't tell you how much but you'll definatly get your membership fee back.

It does, but not sure if i'm meant to tell you this in the public forum. Can't tell you how much but you'll definatly get your membership fee back.

i have just paid for the gold membership. so i guess i will see u there mate. then may need some help on the car later