Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ace Cafe Meet - Tue 7th November

maneesh

i was thinking about it :yawn:

dependant on weather the new car arrived in time though :winky:

And he's got another one!!!

What you gone for this time pal or is it a surprise?

And he's got another one!!!

What you gone for this time pal or is it a surprise?

its surprising allright :lol:

ill say more when i get it :winky:

ok guys, if you do want to come, I highly recommend you book a car park space (so your car is off the road!)

I need make, model, reg number, and first name

ta. I'll prob be booking in by end of play friday this week

Who's up for this?

Might be the last London meet before the LOC Xmas party.

How many of you guys normally make it and what time does it kick off? Only asking as I've got to get home from work and then battle rush hour to get there!!

I'll be there, but not in mine... so no booking necessary...

I have a friend who will be coming in an NSX-R (only one in the uk apparently)

Hopefully should be a nice treat for you guys.

Thinking the same... :shifty:

Will pass now actually.

Too busy at work and finishing late, not forgetting my 17 hour marathon shift on Sunday... starting at 5:45AM :excl::excl::excl:

Plus, its freezing outside! :lol:

Some fantastic pics there mate!

Liking the NSX a lot - in fact it looks like there were a lot of nice cars there tonight judging by the pics!

It was good turn out! Nice pix's Niraj! Was it just you and me from LOC then!?

Think Tommy Kaira R34 stole the show....amount of people surrounded it :o Luckily enough I managed to get both Skylines inside car park even after it came quite late or that Ford boy racer would've knocked them :lol:

Battle 2...of EVO and Skyline....Skyline whipped my mates car! Mans crying :crybaby: ....oh well 1-1...

For people who don't know what I'm talking about...related topic :winky:

It was good turn out! Nice pix's Niraj! Was it just you and me from LOC then!?

I guess it was?! :unsure: Come on you lazy lot, where were you all??? Sam... how comes you didn't come... My cousins boyfriend was eager to see it. Hopefully see a few more people turn up next month eh?!

Think Tommy Kaira R34 stole the show....amount of people surrounded it :o Luckily enough I managed to get both Skylines inside car park even after it came quite late or that Ford boy racer would've knocked them :lol:

That's for sure! The Skylines were amazing... very clean... and attractive.

The NSX-R is the only one in the UK...(apparently) There was another NSX there, which appeared to be heavily modified, but not a Type R. It certainly sounded power hungry, which also had a huge gathering around it as he throttled the beast!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk