Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Member Intro

Greywolf

Hi,

Just a note to say Hi, I have just joined the LOC although the 1994 LS400 is my partner Nicola's pride and joy, I will have to be the point of contact as Nicola and computers do not mix, maybe one day.......

There are a couple of electrical problems I need some advice on and hopefully save some costly repairs, the car has only done 68000 miles and is used mainly for short journeys, although we do like to give it a run occasionally to blow the cobwebs out.

We live in Taunton, Somerset and I think the nearest main dealers are at Exeter or Bristol.

Where in the Forum is the best place to post the electrical problems? I am also not very good (or lucky) when trying to navigate around, I usually post emails in the wrong topic box!!

I wish had joined before as I know just how helpful these type of Forums are and all who take the time to run them and contribute are to be commended.

As soon as I have my feet under the table I will hopefully contribute more, do not know much about cars but I do know something about Commercial and Domestic boilers!!

Best Regards,

Greywolf.

hi greywolf,welcome to loc :)

i'm not too far away from taunton :)

Hi Spikes,

Thanks for the welcome, what type of Lexus do you have? Is it Radstock you live, nice part of the country, I cover Bath area in my day job.

Regards,

Greywolf.

Hi, and welcome to the club.........I'm just down the road from you, as is Robinh :D

Note to self, must organise another meet in this area next spring :o

As for posting in the wrong section, we all do it occasionally . I just click on view new posts, so it covers every thing :lol:

hi greywolf,welcome to loc :)

i'm not too far away from taunton :)

Hi Spikes,

Thanks for the welcome, what type of Lexus do you have? Is it Radstock you live, nice part of the country, I cover Bath area in my day job.

Regards,

Greywolf.

hi greywolf, i drive a gold is200se auto and yesi live in radstock :) about 3/4 mile from town.

A367,Wells road

Hi, and welcome to the club.........I'm just down the road from you, as is Robinh :D

a meet in spring would be great :) where in w.dorset you from? :)

a meet in spring would be great :) where in w.dorset you from? :)

Bridport, Robin ls just up the road, and Mat and his monster are 1 hour or so away

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links