Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Turbo

Hi guys well its been a while coming but its finally here.

Thanks to Gav for the turbo kit i have finally got my self a Turbo kit, it arrived a few weeks ago, and some more bits and bobs arrvied today from a cheap guy off eBay.

Unfortunatly not fitting it till Feb due to insurance, but im so excited i could burst trying to save for internal, but i think the fitting cost is SOOOO high thats what going to cripple me that and the ECU ahhahah.

Heres some photos

19102006231.jpg

Nice Big Intercooler

19102006232.jpg

Some piping and rubber joints

19102006233.jpg

The Turbo with piece of pipe attached

19102006234.jpg

Another turbo one

19102006235.jpg

Filter which will be changed to an Apexi one

19102006236.jpg

Exhaust system no cats anywhere to be seen :)

20102006249.jpg

20102006250.jpg

these are the electronic bits and bobs to make my car look like a space shuttle :)

30102006340.jpg

Going to be running low bar untill internal are done, looking at 0.4 to 0.5

To do list - Coilovers

- Pod Holder (need to find SteveAudioX)

- Catch Tank

- Fuel Cutter Defence Unit (TDI sorting me out with a HKS one i think)

- O yeah and the FITTING hehehe (wheres Matt :shifty: )

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good luck with it....but first go buy some kevlar underwear :lol:

the insurance company is going to rape you! :blink:

Yeah im hoping for under 2 grand lol ill have 4 years NCB next year and ill be 20 im 21 in june so might just take out a 4 month policy then another one when 21 but ill have to see.

another project begins

congratulations elly :D

you might be best leaving the fcd off, until internals are done

ive got one lurking in my garage :whistling:

along with a mocal catch can :whistling:

:o get those oily pipes off the carpet

19102006233.jpg

Nice one Elliott. :D Look foward to your progress mate. You'll love the turbo.

Who you going to go for with Insurance? I'm currently with Adrian flux but am now paying over a grand so I'm goin to try A-plan :winky:

Gonna try A plan as well got a while to shop around, got all these love gauges and bit sitting around I wanna fit them all now :(

Im just gonna order a sandwhich plate so i can fit the Oil Gauges at the weekend, how sad am i hehehehe

Does anyone know what size i need ?

Yeah adie i will or will get someone to but im not fitting that till feb, so till then having 2 pretty white gauges will do me, the sandwhich plates only £30 and can sell after it i dont need it.

I no Matt sorry i have been meaning to call, been trying to get overtime at work so sucking up it pays time and half :) lol

OK people with Catch tanks which would you go for.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Large-stainless-Gred...1QQcmdZViewItem

Not sure what size this one is tho as it only says Large lol

am waiting for email back

OR.....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/9-15mm-OIL-CATCH-CAN...1QQcmdZViewItem

Not a known make but has the correct size

Theres only a few quid in it so im guessing ppl will say the greddy one if its the right size

Glad it all arrived safely matey!!!

A lot of work went into that kit so be sure to enjoy it all when it is fitted!!!!

Oh... and there is a cat replacement pipe missing from the pic of the exhaust. Just incase you hadn't realised.

Yeah did realise mate just didnt add to photos :)

Well done Ellz ......... you'll finally be able to keep up with me, and hey, maybe even overtake me ... when we are doing the next convoy ! lol

Nice pics, didn't really want to see your toes though !!!!!!!

And as for insurance, what they don't know .... don't hurt them ............ :lol: :o :lol:

Well done Ellz ......... you'll finally be able to keep up with me, and hey, maybe even overtake me ... when we are doing the next convoy ! lol

Nice pics, didn't really want to see your toes though !!!!!!!

And as for insurance, what they don't know .... don't hurt them ............ :lol: :o :lol:

Im shock you off all people would say that, how did the brum brum test go ?????

It sounds like it's gonna be awesome just be careful till feb cuz I was payin 1k insurance I'm 21, had 3yr NCB's then one mistake in the rain & ur screwed lol

Bet you can't wait to get started will look forward to the updates & get that Overtime in :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links