Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Turbo

my mate has a role of carbon fibre kicking around in his shed i may be able to get for you i thinks it 50 metres long and all you need is standard fibreglass resin, apparently i kninda works the same as fibreglass.

i.e coiver up what you wnat in the sheet then whack down a load of resin.

PM me if you are interested.

I know the stuff you need to layer that over the top of something i think so i'll leave it think the poly carb should be good and it will be professionally sealed so keep me nice and dry :)

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ellz did you have the black interior? if so have you still got the floor carpet?

I have indeed got the carpet with all the lexus floor mats as well, driver one is a bit worn obviosly as the car has done 100,000miles but it has got the clip to stop it going under the pedals.

Are you interested ?

Hows your car coming along

Do you have the front A pillow plastic bit, drivers side, the bit that runs down the side of the front screen, in black ?

Yes but someone is after them at the moment i have just pm'd them about them so i'll let you know if they take them or not. O actually my arent black there the creamy grey whity kinda colour LoL i can get some photos if needed

yeah im intrested ellz, once my engine work is done (going in this saturday) im looking at converting to a black interior... if you decide to change the seatbelts il have them too :D lol

Ive got harnesses so yeah will be getting rid of them as well i'll get some photos up in my for sale thread, erm probably wont be able to did it tonight i'll try and get them up tomoro morn.

Well didnt think i was gonna do anything today but got out in the car and the dash just had to come out.

After a while of wiggling and undoing the dash came out :)

270420081124.jpg

270420081125.jpg

I have taken as much of the thick rubber from behind the dash area out, its pretty heavy.

Also took the airbag out , that on its own weighed 4kg so some good saving there.

yeah im intrested ellz, once my engine work is done (going in this saturday) im looking at converting to a black interiorl

Don't suppose you'll be looking to get rid of a beige leather centre headrest? :whistling:

And Ellz, you're making your car quicker AND removing the airbag... is this wise? lol

elliot...............some series say you have to have the OEM dash in place.................

Dave its going back in dont worry i just removed it to get all the crap out from behind it ;)

@ Kiriyama - i havent got a passengers seat in at the moment but when i do it will be a bucket seat with full FIA approved harnesses so will be safer than standard with airbag :)

Quick up date harnesses and rear sturt brace arrived, fitted them and took the car for a good blast on a georgous day through some lovely south downs roads, went with mate in his 200sx which is boosting to 1.2 bar and mine was as quick if not quicker.

It handles lovely the back is a bit wollowy on the limit and over bumps so going to start fiddling with the suspension and move Battery to the boot to start shifting what weight is left to the back.

020520081130.jpg

020520081131.jpg

020520081129.jpg

that looks the nuts!, if only i could handle the stripped out look! but as a daily driver i couldnt lol! cant wait too see this car in the flesh and see how much weight lost helps the performance!

Well hopfully you'll come and get your stuff soon so you can have a drive

Looks good mate,

Are you running the standard traction control?

If you are i'd certainly suggest the Racelogic one, its the absolute nuts.

Stav

Traction control that for girls isnt it :whistling: LoL i dont have it on when driving

:ohmy: Your car has certainly changed since I last saw it mate. You still got the same turbo / engine set up?

Yeah still running the same 0.4 bar :sick: , some big plan for the near future though ;)

Looks good mate,

Are you running the standard traction control?

If you are i'd certainly suggest the Racelogic one, its the absolute nuts.

Stav

Traction control that for girls isnt it :whistling: LoL i dont have it on when driving

LOL fair enough, just a suggestion if you were feeling the rear getting light,

Stav

looking all to familiar there Elliot

get some petrol on that tar residue.

if you remove the heater and blower units you will be able to get the rest of th sound matting from behind the dash, you will also be able to remove the aircon condenser in the heater box, which will lead to removing all the aircon anyway, which will save you around another 25kilos

looking all to familiar there Elliot

get some petrol on that tar residue.

if you remove the heater and blower units you will be able to get the rest of th sound matting from behind the dash, you will also be able to remove the aircon condenser in the heater box, which will lead to removing all the aircon anyway, which will save you around another 25kilos

With the new ***-*** i will remove the air con etc so all in good time, I think i'm going to buy delcan (cptsideways) off driftworks. its heavy but power is good :D

There could be a IS200 turbo engine with mapping for sale soon :) pm me if your interested

• 2 weeks later...
are you leaving in the ski hatch ?

Im not sure it seemed pretty thin but connect both side of the car so was wondering if it give any strength to the chassis, have you taken yours out ?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links