Is200 Turbo

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok well after a few upsets 2 gauges are in and working i think

Heres a video (i forgot to stop filming at the end LoL)

Another vid in this one you can see and hear that the pressure drops down to under the 1.5

Does anyone know what oil pressure a normal IS200 shud be running, after its warm on tick over its just over 1.5 but sometime drops below and the stupid BLEEEEP goes off when booting it the pressure reaches about 6.0

Is this right ??????

In feb mate not gonna risk it with the insurance getting the coilovers fitted tomro with some anti roll bars :)

Gav can i fit any strut brace or will the intake pipe get in the way ???

Cheers

I am passing the centre tomorrow @ about 4pm.. I will pop in for a very quick 'Hi and Bye' ... It would be nice to meet you mate!

Hey people got coilovers fitted and TRD roll bars, handles like a beaut :)

get some pics up later

Measured the catch tank in and out lets they are 10mm and 5mm which is gay, will this be a problem thought they would be 15mm, so angry :tsktsk:

get some pics up later

Measured the catch tank in and out lets they are 10mm and 5mm which is gay, will this be a problem thought they would be 15mm, so angry :tsktsk:

Judging from the pic they are 9mm (only come in either 9mm or 15mm).......you need 15mm dude

get some pics up later

Judging from the pic they are 9mm (only come in either 9mm or 15mm).......you need 15mm dude

I had the same problem with my first catch tank. Only 9mm. I've now got 15mm

fitting it this weekend barry cheers i owe u one.

Mike it was the only greddy one i could find on eBay and it didnt have the sizes on the thread i thought that the 2 sizes would be 9mm and 15mm gonna look into another one if not out comes the drill

In feb mate not gonna risk it with the insurance getting the coilovers fitted tomro with some anti roll bars :)

Gav can i fit any strut brace or will the intake pipe get in the way ???

Cheers

I have a cusco strut brace fitted which used to hit on the TTE SCer pipe and airbox but it never touched the turbo pipe. The pipe connecting to the throttle body is a silicon bend anyway so it wouldn't matter if it touched.

Oh and Greddy do make a 15mm catch tank as that is what I am using but I don't know the model number etc. It isn't polished though.

Ok some photos of the coilovers and the Roll bars

10112006389.jpg

Very Nice

10112006392.jpg

Yellow TRD anti roll bar popping into view (thanks Gord)

10112006393.jpg

10112006391.jpg

10112006390.jpg

Also fitted B&M short shifter very nice feel but a bit more hard work shifting. Have noticed noise coming from the gear shifter area is this normal on the B&M ???? sounds like viabrating or something ???????

Took her round the twistys today she grips like no ones business body stays nice and flat too, over bumpy roads the ride is pretty harsh might need to fiddle with the damping, over all very happy, now need to sort of the turbo :D

Also fitted B&M short shifter very nice feel but a bit more hard work shifting. Have noticed noise coming from the gear shifter area is this normal on the B&M ???? sounds like viabrating or something ???????

mine doesnt make any noise

try this:

take shifter off and where the shifter meets the gear box,

apply a small continuous bead of silicone sealant

then.......let it dry

then tighten the shifter down onto it

should stop the vibrations and noise

might take off the shifter and see what ive done wrong LoL, if i drill and tap the catch take will i be able to use any 15mm in let out let ???? If so where can i get these a nice anodised blue colour would look pretty nice :)

NIIIIIIIICE!!! Bet you're all over the place... :lol:

10112006393.jpg

:offtopic: , I know, but what make are those brake discs (front / rear / both?)? And how much did they set you back? Are you happy with them?

Mine does also a sort of "whizzing" sound, like the one that can be heard from a WRC car when they show the in-car cam... I think it's actually quite cool! B) :lol:

Discs are DBA 4000 Gold series got them from TDI, there pricey tho about £250 for the fronts and £200 for rears they are good but fronts keep warping but think its due to the calipers.

RoadRash there hyper max 2 coilovers think u had similar ones

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links