Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Yet Another New Member

DC_LS400

Hi all, Got my 1990 LS400 last Friday and am absolutely loving it. Am no stranger to forums as I also own a modified 1991 Mk3 Toyota Supra turbo and and am also a member of that forum too so know how useful and resourceful forums can be. In fact whilst waiting for my account to be validated, was reading up on some very useful posts and have already solved a few problems to my baby. I am hoping to become a gold member too as I'm sure I will save a lot more than the asking fee. :yahoo:

I hope to be able to give as much as I receive as I am handy with a spanner or 2.

So once again hi and thanks for having me on board

welcome to the club mate,any pix yet ? :)

No not yet, going to get it spruced up as the dreaded tin worm has started to creep in just past the nsr door. Luckily a friend in the trade has offered to treat, repair and spray rear door and quarter for £100. Am also looking to get some later 16's fitted as I think the 15's make it look a little silly in my opinion. I don't really want to sacrifice the outstanding ride by going bigger.

Hi Dave, you know i cant go a anywhere :)

so a ls eh , very big and luxury cars them, not as fast as the mk3 T , but its something you give up for the cumfort. any whoo, get some pics up , lets all have a look

and welcome to the club

OH

carefull on some of the people in here, there a bit weird ;)