Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello From A "downgrader"

Anduril

Hi and Welcome to LOC :)

I was reading of TIF that youve just got the IS.

Supercharging is the way to go if your after a little more go,did you look at getting the IS300.

Theres very little mpg between the IS200 and IS300,but the 300 goes that bit better.

Cheers..

Chips.

Hi and Welcome to LOC :)

I was reading of TIF that youve just got the IS.

Supercharging is the way to go if your after a little more go,did you look at getting the IS300.

Theres very little mpg between the IS200 and IS300,but the 300 goes that bit better.

Cheers..

Chips.

My chosen budget wouldn't run to an IS300 - and I don't think even a supercharger would get me close to the TT performance :winky:

Still the IS200 will be a much better drive around town, what with the state of the roads given the government spends nothing on fixing potholes and resurfacing after the gasman, electricity man, cable man and every other tom ***** and harry has been hacking away at the surface.

Hi and welcome to the club.

I have an IS200 with an annoying reverse warning beep...maybe you dont get them with auto :question:

ditto..............

my Is200 bleeps like a lorry

LOL

So does mine.

Got to leave it on, so the misses doesnt pop it into reverse be accident. ;)

I have an IS200 with an annoying reverse warning beep...maybe you dont get them with auto :question:

ditto..............

S'funny mine doesn't then? It's an 01 SE auto - maybe some previous owner had the good sense to disable it!

ditto..............

S'funny mine doesn't then? It's an 01 SE auto - maybe some previous owner had the good sense to disable it!

autos don't have the reversing bleep. :)

autos don't have the reversing bleep. :)

I cannot see why the manual "needs" it and the auto doesn't - what difference does that make? Anyway, I'm grateful it doesn't ... another good reason not to have the manual :winky:

think its because the gears are close together and easy to put in reverse instead of first as you dont lift to put in reverse. may be corrected on this :)

think its because the gears are close together and easy to put in reverse instead of first as you dont lift to put in reverse. may be corrected on this :)

Yup very easy to grab reverse instead of 1st on the manual box :crybaby:

My Tezza beeps in reverse though.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links