Aussie 2j Conversion

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

• 1 month later...

Yeah thanks for the comments guys,

As Matt said I been busy working and setting up the new workshop.

This is all thats happened to the car as I have had no time or the spare funds to throw at it.

Here are the new wheels with a tiny bit of dish

Hi-luxbuild001-1.jpg

Hi-luxbuild003-2.jpg

Hi-luxbuild002.jpg

This is what they look like after the guards have been modded and sitting under there.

lexusdiff006.jpg

lexusdiff003.jpg

Very happy with the way they sit there is plenty room. they will also accommodate a 26inch slick :D

lexusdiff002.jpg

lexusdiff001.jpg

Here is a picture of the competition housing

lexusdiff011.jpg

Still has the cage and diff to go.

• 2 months later...

Four link

Lexus27004.jpg

Lexus27018.jpg

Lexus27022.jpg

315's under the rear

Lexus27021.jpg

Car has been on the back burner for a while due to new business, finances, work commitments and having our first baby..

Its now full steam ahead. Will be pulling the rear end out to have coated and underneath painted.

Fuel system and wire.. Happy days.. (watch out 8's)

Wow amazing stuff there i take it that lots due to the amount of torque that will be put through the car ?

Do you think you could pm me the make of your seats i love them but with your re-trim cant find them

Elliott

Oh my, that is seriously top drawer, it's not everyday that you see an IS like this, in fact I think the only one that comes close is WXMan's from the USA where they were aiming for 1000bhp, don't know if they ever made it but yours is looking awesome and good luck with those times :D

• 2 months later...

Said it before and I'll say it again....

Stunning!!

This is a top quality build with nothing left untouched I suspect. The suspension and chassis strengthening work are unbelievable and by the looks of it have been perfectly done.

I have recieved many nice compliments for the work I have done myself on my own engine conversion but it is not even in the same league as this or anywhere near it!!

Hats off to you man. Jealousy is the only emotion I bring myself to feel right now LOL.

Also, it is good to see a full interior going back in which would suggest that this car may still be used as somewhat of a daily driver every so often????

Said it before and I'll say it again....

Stunning!!

This is a top quality build with nothing left untouched I suspect. The suspension and chassis strengthening work are unbelievable and by the looks of it have been perfectly done.

I have recieved many nice compliments for the work I have done myself on my own engine conversion but it is not even in the same league as this or anywhere near it!!

Hats off to you man. Jealousy is the only emotion I bring myself to feel right now LOL.

Also, it is good to see a full interior going back in which would suggest that this car may still be used as somewhat of a daily driver every so often????

Ive seen your car and knowing the time and effort you go to thats a great complement, thanks.

Yeah this car is a street car. I have a few things I want to achieve with the car but will be driven to work and shows.

thanks again for the kind words, I keep the thread updated once I get more done next week.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links