Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Couple Of Pics Of My New Lex

w4yn3

Hello - Looks very nice, love the colour. :D

Nice car, but it would be easier to see if you could get the longer side of each picture down to 1000 pixels or less . . . . . :)

Too right! Need a bigger screen :duh:

At least U caught the thief trying to steel your shopping! :lol:

D.

hello again all, glad you all like it. sorry about the size of the pics im new to all this stuff. talking of pics i dont think they do it justice she looks much better in the flesh. its been really well looked after, only covered 46k miles, full lex service history the lot. im just gushing now so i'll stop !. only mods i wanna do for the moment is get a new set of alloys (any1 know what size is the max b4 archwork ? i was thinking 20") and a rear spoiler. i like the veilside 1 but i think its a bit 2 much on its own, think i will go for something a bit more subtle. any opinions i could google would be appreciated

Nice colour car.

Looks like................

err.........

Mine. :)

From what I've read you may struggle to get anything bigger than 19" with sport suspension. (15mm lower than a standard lex).

Other people on the forum may help you out on this..

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links