Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Wiring Digram

goldie

Hello everyone!

Coudl some one help with a wiring diagram or at least look up for me.? :unsure:

I need to know where the four direct ignition coils which used on 3S-GE that's four cylinder engines are wired to? I can't seems trace one wire which appears to be a problem. It'll be nice to know the pins assignment on those coils, there are four pins, one apperars to be ground and the other is +14, what the other two suppose to be I don't know.

I would be greatfull if some one could help. :yahoo:

Cheers

Vlad

You're gonna struggle there... I would imagine that TDI must have some info or you could try my local friendly dealer - Lexus Hadleigh in Southend as they are quite keen on Altezza's and may have access to the Japanese schematics - good luck

Thanks, mate!

I have just been to my local Toyota dealer in Bishops-Stortford, ordered the ignition coil as well, it will be coming from Japan, 3 weeks - I am taking a deep brieth. :yawn:

Although, I will give Lexus in Heidleigh a call as you recomended, and see if they can read diagnostic codes. Apparently, Toyota / Lexus dealers can only read codes for specific models, Altezza mght be not one of them , so I have been told :(

I have got the number from Lexus site, do you know any frendly name there?

Regards.

Vlad.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links