Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Irish Sat Nav Cd Do They Exsist ?

• 2 weeks later...

best bet still talk to your local Lexus dealer. i think new discs cost about 200 Euro, better option might be to buy a Tom Tom or Garmin, pick them up for around the 300 Eurp mark these days, and would be ten times better than the lexus nav

do the exsist

Yes they do exist, there is a new one just out. Ask your dealer, he should be able to find out more about it.

Lexus UK seem to keep to want to keep it a secret that updated navigation CD's and DVD's actuallyy exist.

do the exsist

Yes they do exist, there is a new one just out. Ask your dealer, he should be able to find out more about it.

Lexus UK seem to keep to want to keep it a secret that updated navigation CD's and DVD's actuallyy exist.

Yes but as far as i know the uk disxc doesn't cover the republic of Ireland.

do the exsist

Have a look at http://www.lexus-mapupdates.eu/ and see if it is suitable.

do the exsist

Have a look at http://www.lexus-mapupdates.eu/ and see if it is suitable.

Has any one on here bought a dvd from www.lexus-mapupdates.eu .. I've ordered one but when doing so the number that was on my excisting dvd came up on the order ..have to wait and see what happins..

nige

Hi,

Just to let people know I ordered an update DVD for my sat nav on the 8th and it arrived today via DHL and its a 2006/7 v1 and its got full coverage of uk and irl ..159 euro via http://www.lexus-mapupdates.eu/ or 250 + vat with your local dealer..at least that what I paid only 18months ago for a 2004/5 v2 .dvd..

thanks to oldcro for the info..

Nige

Hi,

Just to let people know I ordered an update DVD for my sat nav on the 8th and it arrived today via DHL and its a 2006/7 v1 and its got full coverage of uk and irl ..159 euro via http://www.lexus-mapupdates.eu/ or 250 + vat with your local dealer..at least that what I paid only 18months ago for a 2004/5 v2 .dvd..

thanks to oldcro for the info..

Nige

big money for just a disk! Add a 110 Euro and you have a Garmin or Tom Tom. Depend on whether you want something integrated or something up to date that covers all of Ireland and gives you traffic jam updates. I've a feeling that these uk discs cover Ireland... they actually mean just Northern Ireland. I could be wrong :duh:

These are the latest CD's and DVD's listed. Check the Lexus site for info on areax covered.

Lexus 2006-2007 AUT CH Italy CD.pdf

Lexus 2006-2007 Benelux CD DVD.pdf

Lexus 2006-2007 Central Europe DVD.pdf

Lexus 2006-2007 France CD DVD.pdf

Lexus 2006-2007 GB Ireland CD.pdf

Lexus 2006-2007 Germany CD DVD.pdf

Lexus 2006-2007 Ireland only DVD.pdf

Lexus 2006-2007 Italy CD DVD.pdf

Lexus 2006-2007 Overview DVD.pdf

Lexus 2006-2007 Scandinavia CD DVD.pdf

Lexus 2006-2007 Spain Portugal DVD.pdf

Lexus 2006-2007 UK only DVD.pdf