Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Led Lighting Group Buy

Mr Morse

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks,

All that are listed in Niraj's post (dome light map light and visor lights all blue)could you give me a price for all if you can still supply or not? Sorry I spotted your post about group buy closed after the last message? But if you would be getting them back in anytime soon i would be intrested providing they are plug & play or very easy to install

Mr Morse i have question about these are they plug and play are they legal :question:

Can you still get them?

How much for the whole set?

Thanks

Yes, all of the bulbs I supply are MOT/road legal.

What do you mean by the full set, please specify which bulbs

Thanks,

All that are listed in Niraj's post (dome light map light and visor lights all blue)could you give me a price for all if you can still supply or not? Sorry I spotted your post about group buy closed after the last message? But if you would be getting them back in anytime soon i would be intrested providing they are plug & play or very easy to install

I won't be running a GB for a while, but keep your eyes out for one. Price will depend on number of people interested - the set which Niraj ordered came to £31.75

Yes - they are a direct plug n play, easy to install.

Thanks Morse

Not a bad price considering there was a member on here recently trying to organise a group buy for LED Dome lights at the same price you were offering 3 sets of lights :excl:

Thanks,

I won't be running a GB for a while, but keep your eyes out for one. Price will depend on number of people interested - the set which Niraj ordered came to £31.75

Yes - they are a direct plug n play, easy to install.

• 1 month later...