Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Questions

is that legal if i change the bonnet to carbon fibre and the colour is different to the car??

and any one know where i can get the breaking parts?

any helps would be greatful...

thanks

chris :blush:

I can't see why it would be illegal... Of course I wouldn't know for UK, but at least here in Finland you could have every part of your car a different colour if you so choose.

And by 'breaking parts' do you mean brakes, like discs, pads, etc? Try TDI or ProLex.

is it good to get front bonnet pins then?

That's the only way to go with after market bonnet. The last thing you would want to see happening on a freeway, is your bonnet against your windscreen while doing 120km/h...

is that legal if i change the bonnet to carbon fibre and the colour is different to the car??

thanks

It's not illegal unless you completely changed the colour of the car and didn't change the V5. Don't know why you'd want to make your Lexus look like a taxi though.

thanks

It's not illegal unless you completely changed the colour of the car and didn't change the V5. Don't know why you'd want to make your Lexus look like a taxi though.

:P :P i just want to loose some weights of my toy