Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello

Can someone tell me which numbers give me the paint colour code on my 1995 Mk1 GS300.

My local Lexus dealer tells me that it is the bottom set of digits and letters on the vin plate, but the paint factor I went to said that there were too many numbers and letters.

Can anyone assist.

By the way the car is a dark navy blue colour.

Keith Bowler

Following info taken from main Lexus.co.uk web site :ph34r:

See Here

Current GS Colours

St Lucia Pearl (Paint Code 062)

Chiltern Green (Paint Code 6S5)

Hamilton Blue (Paint Code ???)

Ivory (Paint Code 066)

Platinum Ice (Paint Code 1C0)

Amberley Gold (Paint Code 4P7)

Canterbury Blue (Paint Code 8P8)

Bordeaux (Paint Code 3P2)

Sheldon Green (Paint Code 6S6)

Astral Black (Paint Code 202)

Dont suppose anyone can tell me what the name of my colour is. Its dark Mettalic green and a first gen GS 300. The VIN plate has fell off mine. Mind you, im lucky thats all thats fell off judging by the Bodgit and scarper type repairs it had when I bought it. Not complaining though. I knew about its past and its 99.9 % sorted now. :P

There's just too many to list Matt + I don't have all the specific names to hand

Chris

The last two rows of numbers/letters on the vin plate are:-

JZS147-R-BEPQFW

8J5LJ10A6AA343E

Having looked at Autovisuals website I think the colour code may be 8J5 which is listed as Midnight Indigo Pearl. Seems to be 99% right, but I am not sure about the 'pearl' reference as the colour looks like a solid colour and does not appear metallic or pearlescent.

Any further help would be appreciated.

Keith

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links