Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Greetings From Nz

xnickx

Hi all, have known about this forum for quiet a while now but since I do not own a 'Lexus', didn't bother to sign up, untill i found how much info there is on here about my car; the Altezza.

As the title states, I'm from NewZealand.

Here is some quick details about me and the car:

Name: Nick aka xnickx

Car: Altezza

Model: RS200Z 6speed

Current Mods: Apex-i power intake filter, de-catted exhaust, painted callipers with Altezza decals, TRD Racing mesh grill, TRD Racing clutch, TRD lightweight flywheel, TRD Pressure plate, TRD Oil-filter, blue LED parklights, blue LED numberplate lights, blue LED interior dome light, Xenon lights, aftermarket side indicators, debadged boot, stock 17" mags shod with Dunlop Direzza DZ101s, removed wing, personalised plate, 5star Dynatron Alarm with dual immobilisers and GPS tracking.

Ice: Alpine CDE-9845 Headunit, Kenwood KAC8151 amp (1000w/600w rms), Pioneer TS-W306DVC 12" Subwoofer, custom 8gauge wiring, 30amp fuse, custom made sub box.

Future Mods: 20" Incubus Paranormals, Tein Adjustibles, NO KIT (want to keep it sleeper :P ), and more ice

Likes: cars, shooting, wakeboarding, snowboarding and surfing, and anything a Lexus/Toyota ;)

Dislikes: cars with mags that cost twice the car itself

Previous Rides: Isuzu Bighorn and 2002 E46 BMW Compact 318ti.

cars within the family 2006 GS300L - mum, Toyota Aristo twinturbo - dad, Toyota Landcruiser VXLTD, IS300 - uncle, Toyota Soarer GTT (2.5 twinturbo) - brother... See we do like our Lexus/Toyotas hehehe.

pics hehe:

0195_1.jpg

dscn2304-1.jpg

0152_3-1.jpg

0146_1.jpg

and of the old BMW:

DSCN0542.jpg

(sorry about photos, most were taken with phones lol)

Regards,

Nick

i take it your don't have speed humps....lol

bmw is lower than a snakes bolloxs

Haha we do actually, hence the bags, to avoid the bumps :D .

No dont worry I'm not going to kill the car with bags this time, handles like utter crap lol

Thanks for your welcomes guys, I hope to learn alot from this forum :D . RS200s common in the UK? Or the AS200s and IS200s more common?

More members with is200, but the numbers going up on the RS Altezza's one or two have started to supercharge and turbo the Altezza too :D

More members with is200, but the numbers going up on the RS Altezza's one or two have started to supercharge and turbo the Altezza too :D

Thats great to hear, I can start getting hints and tips on Turbocharging mine from them haha (or perhaps stick with the idea of a 1JZ/2JZ.

Thanks again for the warm welcome.

(anyone else here from the South Pacific e.g. NZ/Australia etc? )

Thats great to hear, I can start getting hints and tips on Turbocharging mine from them haha (or perhaps stick with the idea of a 1JZ/2JZ.

Thanks again for the warm welcome.

(anyone else here from the South Pacific e.g. NZ/Australia etc? )

No, but I'm visiting in Jan/Feb. Care to lend me your car? :D :D

:winky: Will look out when I'm in Auckland for that plate!!

So if you see someone pursuing you down the street.....

No, but I'm visiting in Jan/Feb. Care to lend me your car? :D :D

:winky: Will look out when I'm in Auckland for that plate!!

So if you see someone pursuing you down the street.....

Sounds good, or if you want you can PM me and maybe set up a date when you will be there and I could possibly organise a day out with the AltezzaClub NZ and join us for a cruise, take your pick of of either an Altezza RS200Z, IS300, Aristo TT, Soarer GTT or my old lady's mk3 GS :D

(yes we are a very Lexus/Toyota biassed family :P )

Nick

car looks sweet, boy, the cars in your house sound sweet too..what a choice to wake up too..err, dad just borrowing the aristo twin turbo..hehhe

Haha thanks, the TT Aristo might be now making way to the LS460... :( That means I wont be driving it haha. Just got the GS450H's wheels on the Aristo today :D