Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Irish Rolling Road Day!

Dizz

you can put me down for definate . if its in hte next 6-8 weeks engine wont be started till after then

I think we have ten cars now(adding daws) which is the max he said he could take a day. So should we try and book a date soon Dizz?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can put me down for definate . if its in hte next 6-8 weeks engine wont be started till after then

I think we have ten cars now(adding daws) which is the max he said he could take a day. So should we try and book a date soon Dizz?

Indeedy, do you want to ring or will I?

I'm heading up North now shortly & over to Scotland on Fri morning so won't be on again till Sat probably...

List updated :winky:

Did you not say in your earlier post that he said no more than 15 cars. I may be interested!

Did you not say in your earlier post that he said no more than 15 cars. I may be interested!

Sorry my mistake i think we probably have closer to 15 now anyway! I'll give them a ring today and try book a date so

Sorry my mistake i think we probably have closer to 15 now anyway! I'll give them a ring today and try book a date so

They dont re-open till Monday! Lazy bastards

Any update on this Dan?

They dont re-open till Monday! Lazy bastards

Peeps...

I just might weigh in for the fun of it..

Me car and all.

Need a date though!

Would be good to see you again mate.

Any time i rang them in the last few days, no one that answered could take my booking. The guy was supposed to call me back ill do it again on monday.

Any time i rang them in the last few days, no one that answered could take my booking. The guy was supposed to call me back ill do it again on monday.

Nice one mate, later in February would be better for me as ferries are a bit cheaper then :blush:

Nice one mate, later in February would be better for me as ferries are a bit cheaper then :blush:

We might not even get a booking in Feburary at this stage ill let you know how i get on on Monday.

We might not even get a booking in Feburary at this stage ill let you know how i get on on Monday.

k, try to avoid the easter weekend too, we're going to Nurburgring then :)

Ok so ATTENTION all! I provisionally booked a rolling road session at Westward Engineering For the 3rd March. I would like people to PM me a confirmation that they can make it so i can finalise the booking and update the list or get more cars if needed. I also need the model of your car and any major engine mods you might have

The said they can take approx 15 cars and we should try keep it to 2 people per car. I need this info asap or we might lose the booking.

Cheers

Dan

Sailing into Dun Laoghaire, might end up staying at the Travelodge at Dublin airport. Not too bad, €193 for 2 sharing for 3 nights.

Found one called Finnstown Country House Hotel in Lucan I think, whats that place like?

Seems fine Lucan is a grand area, your car will be safer there than Bray. But if your staying for a few days and want to do a bit, maybe closer to the dublin city centre, depends if you want a relaxing few days or a bit of crack!

Sailing into Dun Laoghaire, might end up staying at the Travelodge at Dublin airport. Not too bad, €193 for 2 sharing for 3 nights.

Found one called Finnstown Country House Hotel in Lucan I think, whats that place like?

Seems fine Lucan is a grand area, your car will be safer there than Bray. But if your staying for a few days and want to do a bit, maybe closer to the dublin city centre, depends if you want a relaxing few days or a bit of crack!

Cheers for that.

Well we will be popping over the Sligo on the Friday, then out on Friday night, meet on Saturday possibly shopping in the afternoon.

I'll check with the dates at work and get it booked.

Cheers for that.

Well we will be popping over the Sligo on the Friday, then out on Friday night, meet on Saturday possibly shopping in the afternoon.

I'll check with the dates at work and get it booked.

So is that a yes then??

List on first post updated!

Anyone who hasn't yet confirmed (or declined) their place please do so asap by either replying here or PMing me or IRLRs200

cheers :D

List updated again, just endapender left to confirm (as Stezza is in the process of selling his Altezza for an S15 :duh: so probably won't have it at that stage lol)

Peeps...

I just might weigh in for the fun of it..

Me car and all.

Need a date though!

Haven't seen you post here in a long while buddy.

If I am going we could probably do a kinda mini convoy type arrangement :shifty: if it suits of course.

BTW...seen your motor the other day and it still looks as smart as ever mate.

Not looking to sell it yet then LOL :lol: