Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Irish Rolling Road Day!

Dizz

I'll be there all day with the vid cam. Make a LOC video of the day.

ill have mine 2 . hope to take a good bit of vid

Cool, well I have just booked the hotel, leaving the boat till a bit nearer the time, maybe a bit cheaper then.

New clutch gets installed the Monday before as well :)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Dizz - Confirmed - Deposit paid :D
  2. gsportscars - Confirmed (depending on car being ready) - Deposit paid
  3. elexes - Confirmed - Deposit paid
  4. lee_iceman - Confirmed - Deposit paid
  5. IRLRs200 - Confirmed - Deposit paid
  6. rs200dan - Confirmed - Deposit paid
  7. Tezzy - Confirmed - Deposit paid
  8. markrs200 - Confirmed - Deposit paid
  9. gerbo - Confirmed - Depost paid
  10. Barbara - Confirmed - Deposit paid
  11. Louise - Confirmed - Deposit paid
  12. Joe - Confirmed - Deposit paid
  13. d long - Confirmed - Deposit paid

Bump bump bump..... Anyone else????

deposit paid as of 5 mins ago Dizz, sorry about the delay :whistling:

So will these guys actually recommend adjustments or mods to improve the reliability/performance of the car or is it just a printout for ****waving purposes?! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I don't want to speak out of turn or offend anyone here but I have heard a few reports about this guy in westward fiddling with figures and droppping off full throttle on power runs.

I know that if I make it I will be keeping an eye on his right foot.

Could be all hear say though as you hear this kind of thing all the time????

I don't want to speak out of turn or offend anyone here but I have heard a few reports about this guy in westward fiddling with figures and droppping off full throttle on power runs.

Ive heard off a good few that he is the best around . But im sure everyone cant be pleased. He can fiddle with my figures once he fiddles them upwards! :D :D

You'll hear these things all the time tbh. My last car got rolling roaded in his place few times & I've been to many a rolling road day & a lot of my friends have had work done by him & none of us would have a bad word to say about him. With ecu mapping we've found him the best, power figures are the most reasonable & for advice he's excellent...

Just my 2 cents

Incase people didnt see the thread in the Altezza section!!

Final news on RR event. Please read below. If people are interesetd in sambo's and soup let me know asap.

hi Daniel,

thanks for your list.

Just a short line to confirm the following details;

Rolling Road Day Saturday 3rd March 2007

Members on Club List provided may attend - no additonal persons permitted for viewing or attendance.

We do not require a deposit - each person can pay the club organiser when they have their run & the Club Organiser can make payment in full at the end of the day.

Euro 60.00 for 2wd Dyno Run.

Euro 100.00 for 4wd Dyno Run.

We would ask that all/ most be present for 9.30am to begin.

It would be advisable for everyone to service their car / and check oil levels & regular oil/ filter change before they attend - in order to get the best possible from their car on the day.

We will provide some spot prizes; 2 x car vallet packs & or 2 x octane Boost

We provide Tea/ Coffee & crisps/ bars/sweets & soft drinks on the day without charge.

We ask that no more than those people on the list provided ( 2 people incl driver per car) attend - for Health & Safety Requirements.

We can have our local Cafe provide Soup & Sandwiches at our premises. For 10 -20 people it costs Euro 5.00 per person. If you wish to avail of this, please be sure to let me know one week in advance & payment for food is requried in advance.

Many thanks & best regards

Joanna

www.westwardeng.com

Any questions???

Most certainly am, had the uprated clutch fitted yesterday and all oil changed, running sweet now. All the tools packed in the car ready to go.

Had a phone call yesterday from Stena saying the boat we were catching has been cancelled :o

but they'll put us on the fast one for no extra charge :D

Had a phone call yesterday from Stena saying the boat we were catching has been cancelled :o

but they'll put us on the fast one for no extra charge :D

Haha good stuff, hate the slow boat :D

• 2 weeks later...

Full list of results were as follows: :D

• Dizz - 194.4 bhp 201.4 Nm
    IRLRS200 - 196.8 bhp 206.0 Nm
    Rs200dan - 191.0 bhp 197.6 Nm
    Elexes - 189.9 bhp 197.9 Nm
    Lee_iceman - 213.3 bhp 247.3 Nm
    Markrs200 - 201.6 bhp 211.7 Nm
    Tezzy - 200.9 bhp 204.3 Nm
    Gerbo - 186.7 bhp 200.8 Nm
    Bab's - 196.4 bhp 197.5 Nm
    Louise - 200.2 bhp 206.3 Nm
    Mr Tezza - 185.8 bhp 204.9 Nm
    D long - 197.0 bhp 199.6 Nm

(sorry for the delay :oops: )

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk