Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Why Would You Sell Your Rx?

To get another one is the only reason I would.

However if you are considering selling I would be interested in buying a set of roof bars if you have some and want to sell them seperately.

• 5 months later...

Nice pair of cars! We have a RX and a Pug 206CC and feel we have the best of all worlds. It looks like you have a simlar mix.

I wasnt sure about the new RX from the pictures but having parked next to one I am converted and would like a new one. And the colour you have chosen is the best seen so far.

However after only 30k miles the depreciation if I was to sell is frightening especially as it would be a private purchase.

I'll keep buying the lottery tickets!

My RX is the same colour as your old one - a fairly rare colour as far as I can see. I was on holiday last week in Glasgow (lots of Rennie Mackintosh!) and Loch Lomond (Lots of lovely food and rain!) and I saw a RX in Montrose Blue on the way back towards the A1. Could have been your old one I suspect.

Keywest,

Thanks for the comments - yip you are right the perfect combination. Lex feel so smooth and the TT is just soo much fun round the twisties.

Out old RX aparently went down south - Guy spotted it on the internet and came up to Lex Edin especially.

We were down your way last weekend, Beverley, and got 28MPG there and back - so to hell with the depreciation just go for it and trade up, it'll only take 25 years to make up the difference on the fuel consumption.

We also took a big hit when we changed, the old one was one year old with 10k on the clock but we figured the gap would only get bigger if we waited so bit the bullet and bought the new one.

You know you want to...... :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links