Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Wheels

kev dood

does Graham goode do mail order ?

Yep.

Or as Zee said we could pick a set up for you and do a deal at the Brooklands or Donnington meets :ph34r:

Get me a set of white ones then mate and I'll pay you next Saturday

Yep.

Or as Zee said we could pick a set up for you and do a deal at the Brooklands or Donnington meets :ph34r:

Johnny - want me to get them tomorrow or Friday as I'm off from work? Or you getting them? :huh:

Yep.

Johnny - want me to get them tomorrow or Friday as I'm off from work? Or you getting them? :huh:

If you don't mind old chap, as you are off.

Be an excuse to do some more cruising with those new rims on B)

Don't be put out if they get a discount :P

Ive just fitted the combination white/blue PIAA LED's as sidelights. They are bright BUT only from an angle of about 45 degrees from the front of the car as they have lenses built into them and they become 'directional'. The give a brillient blue cast to the reflectors which looks great but I would have been happier if they had shone forwards.

If you or anyone else for that matter would be happy with them and could make use of them I will willing sell them for a little return (say £10 ?) and post them to you at cost as personally they are not what Im looking for.

They have only been in the motor for a few days and have had little use. (but LED's last an eternity)

PM me if you are interested and we will arrange something and I will look for something else

Zee, when you go mate (sorry to be a pain...) could you also get me the PIAA Xtrme White bulb as well (Wedge/W5W aren't they?). I've just phoned them and they have them in stock, £11.91 inc VAT for 2. I'll give you the money when I see you or I can send you a cheque.

Then anyone who's interested can compare them at the meet.

Bluebeard, its the White/White i'd want like Chris sorry otherwise I would be interested.

Zee, when you go mate (sorry to be a pain...) could you also get me the PIAA Xtrme White bulb as well (Wedge/W5W aren't they?). I've just phoned them and they have them in stock, £11.91 inc VAT for 2. I'll give you the money when I see you or I can send you a cheque.

Then anyone who's interested can compare them at the meet.

Bluebeard, its the White/White i'd want like Chris sorry otherwise I would be interested.

OK - no worries chaps...

2 sets of PIAA white/white LED bulbs @ £20 a pair (1 for Chris and 1 for Rich)

1 set of PIAA Xtreme White Sidelights @ £12 a pair (for Rich)

Rich - don't worry about the cash mate, just sort me out when I give them to you....

Any more for anymore? :shifty:

• 1 month later...

Kev .... if they fitted them 7 months ago they will still be under a 12 month warranty for any parts fitted .... so get some more ...... were they new or refurbished??

##################

Maybe an oppurtunity for a photo shoot of wheels tomorrow at Gaydon for the guys that can't get them replaced ...

I have a 2000 IS200SE. The first set of wheels all blistered up quite quickly, starting from the edge of the spokes.

The seconed set lasted 3 months until they experienced the first winter road salt. These started to blister straight away as well, despite frequent cleaning.

last month I had fitted a new set of the refurbished type. These are very heavily laquered, and slightly dull in comparision. They appear to be wearing well.

As my 3 yr warranty is up next month if they last ,I will be happy !

Thanks Steve, the wheels were new but the previous ones were refurbs- moisture got under the lacquer after a couple of months but lexus Aberdeen changed them- no questions asked! The new ones aren't bad yet but are starting to "bubble" around the base of the spokes.Sorry I can't post any pictures-no digital camera!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links