Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mods Mods Mods

muzz

hi guys and girls :D

ive just purchased ma dream car(GET IN!!)ive been after 1 for over a year.

anyway its an is200 of course,sport may i add,52 plate 30k in oyster gold.im trying to ween myself away from the boyracer days of fiesta's and corsa's!!

thing is im after them little extra bits so many of you have ie front splitter rear diffuser,skirts. there is some minty minty ones on here and i have a few ideas.i dont want to much just subtle styling.

lookin in all my old mags and i cant find nada for my baby lex.any advise would be so appreciated.

p.s its the first site ive actually posted on so a lil help with this wouldt go a miss :winky: ....

gosh i dont want much do i :lol:

thanks peeps and some amazin rides on here!!

Welcome to the club ............... we all started off that way, so don't be shy !

Look in the Buy & Sell forum, there is usually a few bargains to be had from there ... with the added bonus that it's been looked after by enthusiastic members ;)

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...hp?showforum=29

Hope your hunt and new car goes well, welcome aboard ............ B)

Welcome to LOC, a few bodykits (the TTE and TRD ones) can be bought from your local dealer. Others may have to be ordered from Japan unless you can find one over here, usually 2nd hand. The ones from the US will not fit without a bit of modification.

cheers guys,just what im after.i think it is the tte kit i want.waitin for delivery of my eyebrows,strut braces front and rear.i gotta get me some smoked rear lenses aswell.oh yeah a bee-sting ariel and window visors.

there is some 18's im after too.anything with a chrome lip and graphite or dark spokes but not black.

im thinking of spraying my car candy purple,good or bad idea,would it be too "chav".im a painter so would do it myself.

Welcome to LOC!

If you go Gold you get discounts on parts and other things, Lexus centres are still selling styling for the IS200...Ebay can also be a good place

Good luck and hope you enjoy your Lex.

Aaron