Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello From Newbie

civicdamo

just thought id say hello, new to this forum so please go easy on me. Ive been into japanese cars for a while starting off with a micra then working my way thru nissan by having a primera, sunny coupe and a 200sx s13. Ive recently owned hondas and my current car is a 1.8vti civic but ive allways promised myself a lexus and am starting to look for one as i speak. I work for an airport carpark facility in birmingham england and have been lucky to drive many a lexus and i love them to bits. I love the "is" and think the soarer twin turbo is an animal but the weapon of choice i like the most is an ls400 for the comfort and ride. Hope to maybe speak to some of you soon when ive aquired a 400

Hi and welcome to LOC.

I used to own an LS400. What a choice of car :D It will always keep a smile on your face.

Plenty out there to choose from so you can afford to be picky. Good Luck and let us know how you get on,with pics of course!

Thank you all for the warm welcome, hopefully this week some off my many cars will have sold and il be one step closer. I must admit ive been bidding on a few for a while on eBay and fingerscrossed il be viewing a few over the next couple of days. Thanks again and i promise to keep you all posted on what ever i look at or buy.