Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Best Greetings From Italy

zzico76

Hi,my names is Ermes.I living in Milano,I have bought from little months Lexus Is 200 of 2004 with 20000km in substitution of my old Fiat Coupè Turbo20v.Unfortunately in Italy this car little is diffused here and accessories for modifications are not found with facility.This forum is indeed optimal and hopes of being able to find many info for my new child :D

Sorry my english but......I'm Italian :lol:

someone knows my language?

Ciao a tutti!!!!!!!!

Hi,my names is Ermes.I living in Milano,I have bought from little months Lexus Is 200 of 2004 with 20000km in substitution of my old Fiat Coupè Turbo20v.Unfortunately in Italy this car little is diffused here and accessories for modifications are not found with facility.This forum is indeed optimal and hopes of being able to find many info for my new child :D

Sorry my english but......I'm Italian :lol:

someone knows my language?

Ciao a tutti!!!!!!!!

Hi and Welcome to LOC

thanks to all for the welcome :D

yesterday the sportgrill has arrived that I have bought on eBay from Usa ...... has cost to me more than shipment that other :tsktsk: but it is much beautiful one B)

you can advise to me some interesting mechanical modification in order to improve the distribution of the engine? to short task to mount one Bmc cda airfilter....that you say some?

ciao

PS this is Bmc cda

PIC02.jpgbmc_cda_img.jpg

thanks to all for the welcome :D

yesterday the sportgrill has arrived that I have bought on ebay from Usa ...... has cost to me more than shipment that other :tsktsk: but it is much beautiful one B)

you can advise to me some interesting mechanical modification in order to improve the distribution of the engine? to short task to mount one Bmc cda airfilter....that you say some?

ciao

PS this is Bmc cda

PIC02.jpgbmc_cda_img.jpg

Il sistema del filtro di BMC CDA si compone di contenitore cilindrico di aria del carbonio che contiene un elemento filtrante lavabile. Sostituendo il contenitore originale di aria con il CDA, l'aria fredda direttamente è scavata canali tramite un deflettore interno del flusso d'aria nel filtro ed è estratta nel motore con una perdita di pressione molto piccola (è un sistema brevettato). Il sistema di CDA inoltre include una canalizzazione nera della lega (una lunghezza di 60 centimetri) per il collegamento del sistema ad una presa di aria sulla parte anteriore dell'automobile. Le prove del laser di Datron e di Dyno dimostrano le prestazioni grandi del sistema di filtrazione di CDA.

Avere uno sguardo qui

HI, I have need of a information on Is 200 ........ I must mount dynamic filter CDA and must to get a tube connect it, you know the diameter of the entrance of the butterfly? (I hope is said therefore :blush: )

a pipe from 60mm it goes well?

Thanks