Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Warrington Meet

Bulldog

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Bulldog and Jamie, you dont mind if i join you both around that area too?? Just i dont know where the place is and im traveling down from sunny sunderland!!!! So quite a trip for me before i even get to where u are!!

Cheers Chris

Hey, Bulldog and Jamie, you dont mind if i join you both around that area too?? Just i dont know where the place is and im traveling down from sunny sunderland!!!! So quite a trip for me before i even get to where u are!!

Cheers Chris

Which way are you coming down?

As can always meet up with you if you come down A1 then M62

Cheers Chris

Which way are you coming down?

As can always meet up with you if you come down A1 then M62

I was going to travel down the A1/M1 to scotch corner then i was gonna go across the A66 then down the M62, where bouts would u wanna meet like?

Yeah I can go that way, as I will be in Northallerton then anyway.

Can meet you at scotch corner if you want?

This stops me getting lost, as I'm good at that.

Scotch Corner sounds good mate, im just waiting for a time from Bulldog when he gets back, and we'll meet up with him n Jammy so we dont get lost when we enter that part of the UK :winky: shouldnt get lost tho :whistling:

So what sort of time are we thinking of meeting?

Confirmation for the few that are meeting with Bulldog and myself; it's on the end of the A580, Junction 23. Sounds a bit ropey but it's the lay-by just before you reach the M6 (Junction 23), heading from Manchester/Leigh/Lowton etc.

A580 Meeting Point

On the map above, the lay-by is located just to the right of "M6 Junction 23" and just underneath the word "East" - hope that helps :lol:

The map below shows the location of the pub:

Mascrat Manor Pub

Jamie

Ok from what it sounds like, Me n Lexusboy will be traveling down the M62, i think we should be able to meet you around there, i dont think that we should get lost coming off the M62 to find that place!! As for times, im not sure, you'll have to set a time down there then i'll work out what time ive gotta set off up here!!

Just thought its gonna be a long drive back home that nite too.... :o ......nevermind :lol:

Chris

Ok from what it sounds like, Me n Lexusboy will be traveling down the M62, i think we should be able to meet you around there, i dont think that we should get lost coming off the M62 to find that place!! As for times, im not sure, you'll have to set a time down there then i'll work out what time ive gotta set off up here!!

Just thought its gonna be a long drive back home that nite too.... :o ......nevermind :lol:

Chris

Yeah sounds good, maybe M6 though ;) just let me know the time

Chris

Yeah sounds good, maybe M6 though ;) just let me know the time

Yeah thats the one the M6 :lol: i'll pm u wit details when i get them

Hi there everyone, sorry for the late reply. I'll be at the lay-by for about 6:40ish - it's only the next junction along after the one we're meeting on so times should be fine.

Look for the Focus :D ↓↓↓↓↓↓

Jamie

alright mate, i'll be seeing you there bout that time then!! 3.30pm set off for me then!! :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk