Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Warrington Meet

Bulldog

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good evening,

It was great meeting those that came tonight and what a friendly pack of LOCy's you are!

Thanks for the tour of the car Sam and to Lee for the spin in the IS - crikey it's nippy! ;)

Glad you could make the trip down from Sunderland, Chris, even if we did miss eachother at first! Not too worry though, got there in the end!

Also to the rest of the members that attended, thanks for being welcoming.

See you at a future meet...

Jamie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doh looks like Jet lag has well and truly done me :S

FFS i have it as tomorrow in my diary too

its official the bull is a TIT

Think this calls for another meet then.... :D

Jamie

Was good to see everyone again and plenty of new faces.

Had a good night, wish i'd ordered some food now.

@Jammy, car is looking good mate, liking those wheels.

@Sam, I was that impressed by the headunit, i'll be ordered one this weekend.

@Dave, Cheers for the guage, give us a shout about the other stuff, in no rush.

@Chris, Hope you had/have a safe 3 hrs driving :o

@John, was nice to meet you, sorry can't remember your username, was it rhosneigr? Didn't realise you had the IS300 until you pulled away :blush:

@Raj, :o that motor is quick, well after 6000rpm, I see what you mean about not getting the power down.

@Sparky, what happened mate? Hope you didn't miss the football as well.

Nice to meet everyone, again, old and new.

Hey all,

Well made it back from the meet, only took me 2hrs 35mins, kept to the speed limiter i mean limit all the way :winky: battled thro rain sleet and snow, managed to get the round trip of 370miles outta the full tank, lets just hope it'll start in the morning to get to the petrol station :unsure:

Like you said jamie, im sure there'll be a few more times (when you do get a lexus :D :P ) to meet, just hope i aint done any serious damage to the underside of the car :crybaby::unsure:

Cheers Lee for taking me out for a quick dash, pity it was wet, but i still got to feel what mine may feel like in a few months time... B)

Cheers Gord for bringing the ARB over, i'll look forward to them prices droppin and if they do count me in :winky:

It was also nice to meet everyone who ive never met before, and next time we'll make the meet somewhere UP NORTH not the midlands!!!!

Cheers Chris

@Chris, Hope you had/have a safe 3 hrs driving :o

I thought you meant me at 1st

I know the Corolla is slow but not that slow :lol:

Had a good night, wish i'd ordered some food now.

@Sparky, what happened mate? Hope you didn't miss the football as well.

:blush: Yeah i did atempt to come to the meet but unfortuantley my inexperience in Rear wheel drive cars got the better of me coming onto the motorway at Preston, after meeting up with MI_LEXX (thanks once again for the concern).

Lost the back end and ended up going through the brambles at the side of the road up the banking.

Didn't hit anything though and the car is fine. Had to get towed out, then the RAC checked it over, said it was fine and sent me on my way.

Cleaned her today and just a few little scratches that would proberly come out with a little T cut. Very lucky i didn't hit anything really and thank *** for the undertray that saved any damage underneath.

Listened to the game on the Radio so didn't miss it really.

Shame though would have liked to have put faces to all the names. So definately roll on the Next meet! I'll be there for sure! :D

It's good to put faces, and names to people on here.

I'm definately up for another one soon, hopefully with a few more of us there!

And a few additions to the car. :winky:

Chris and Dave, pm's sent.

You'll have to drive with your snow button on Stav, at least till the crappy weather has gone.

Glad you and the car didn't get damaged or owt.

Good luck in Crewe Jamie, let us know how you get on.

Loved your car Lee, might have to get similar spec'd upon mine. Couldn't believe the speed and the handling. Forget to ask you what brakes you got as they were very capable!

Thanks in advance for the guide Raj, will wait till it gets a bit warmer though!

Roll on the next one!

Loved your car Lee, might have to get similar spec'd upon mine. Couldn't believe the speed and the handling. Forget to ask you what brakes you got as they were very capable!

Cheers mate, speeds were within the limits though :whistling:

Brakes are Mintex discs and pads. Although I think a BBK may be on the horizon :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk