Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Altezza Sports And Prestige

any body had any dealings with a company called altezza sports and prestige? been to website and it dont seem to be working properly- some pics dont come up.

there are links to loc and also an american company called lextasy!! does what it says on the tin!

www.altezzasportsandprestige.com

soz guys not sure how to do a direct link but thats the addy

thanx in advance

Personally I used these in the past and can't complain as Scott was always helpful and sorted my stuff out quickly, however, there are others on this forum who weren't so lucky, Thom (lexusboy) had issues with a bodykit, and IanF bought a car from them that couldn't be registered in the UK.

As with anything you take your chances!

Somebody on here was not happy with them.

I personally ordered a front airdam/spoiler for my RX because I could not get one from anywhere in the UK and other places around the world the postage was incredible because of the weight and size.

I contacted Scott at ASP and he got me a great deal on the price and shipping. Product was 1st.Class high quality from Japan and the service from Scott and ASP was excellent. Absolutely no problems.

I have never met him. I only spoke to him on the telephone, but I can.t slag off the Company with the dealings I had with them.Fast service and no trouble.

Terry

Still owes me a few thousand quid does altezza sports and

prestige

Sold someone else a car that is not able to go on the road....without major costs due to ESVA.

Sold some TODA pistons to someone, when they f*cked up he said they should get in touch with another company and they would sort. Obviously the other company will fix it, but at a price, not at his expense.

Still looking for his address so can g debt collecting

thanx chaps. much appreciated. am after some black rear lights for an is.

as with most things looks like its a pays ya money takes ya chance but at least i'm aware of the possble probs. have to say so far the emails have been coming thick and fast from scott, very pleasing. 1st contact i had with him was thru eBay and from what i remember the feedback left wasnt top notch thats whats made me a bit wary.

thanx again for all ya comments- lexusboy the area code on my emails for contact is 01925. dont kno if this helps at all.

that shouldnt be hard to find out at all - electoral roll should have the details.

area code is for these areas:

Culcheth 01925

Lymm 01925

Moore 01925

Newton-le-Willows 01925

Norcott Brook 01925

Padgate 01925

Penketh 01925

Warrington 01925

that shouldnt be hard to find out at all - electoral roll should have the details.

area code is for these areas:

Culcheth 01925

Lymm 01925

Moore 01925

Newton-le-Willows 01925

Norcott Brook 01925

Padgate 01925

Penketh 01925

Warrington 01925

And he has had that altezza for sale on autotrader, just ring to have a look at the car, and you will meet him in sure :D or one of the cars he has for sale on his web site :) if he thinks he is going to get some money/sale, he will show :winky:

And he has had that altezza for sale on autotrader, just ring to have a look at the car, and you will meet him in sure :D or one of the cars he has for sale on his web site :) if he thinks he is going to get some money/sale, he will show :winky:

:lol: A devious but wonderful plan!

havent dealt with the company myself so cant really say much about the service

its funny hows he's got a link for loc and the members dont rate the company very well. :D

be nice if all the pics work, would be good to see all his products.

id probably buy stuff from him but cash on collection only.

:lol: A devious but wonderful plan!

I/we have used that one B4 :D works every time :winky:

I purchased some eyelids from him, and couldnt fault him on the service with those. However, I did contact him about other things, and could never, ever get a straight price out of him! All I ever heard was ' I'll do you a good deal on it', but was never given a price ;)