Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Car Here

We collected the New IS250 SE on Saturday 6th Jan '06. Solid Black, Grey Leather, Auto with Multimedia.

Great Hand over from the Lexus Centre, the guy really knew his stuff, took his time to explain things and go back over one or two things that did not stick, mainly on Sat Nav. First impressions are that this is one of the best cars I have been in. It has quality just dripping from every part of it, from the comfort of the cabin to the seamless welds under the bonnet. Start up is akin to a large cat purring that then lapses into silence, with only the flicker from the instruments indicating that the engine is running. A smooth take up from the gearbox takes us on to the Chertsey By Pass and we are soon up to the legal limit with our conversation being carried out in a normal tone. Having put on well over 350 miles over the weekend in some pretty foul weather, I can say that this car is a joy to drive and I look forward to many more miles of Lexus Motoring.

On a more practical point. I purchased a cable to connect my ipod to the sound system and have found that if you put the ipod in a leather carry case and put it in the cup holder forward of the sliding arm rest void, it sits very snuggly, at the perfect angle, so that you can operate it easily and that you can slide the arm rest shut, locking the cable, which further adds to the stability of the ipod, perfect.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links