Sign in to follow this  
marcus wright

2005 Gs430 Palladio Silver / Black Leather

I have my 2005 Lexus GS430 in Palladio Silver with Black Leather for sale. It is the latest model and has the very high specification as standard with the build quality, finish and reliability that you would expect from Lexus. It is a completely standard car.

The car has FLSH, Lexus warranty to April 2008, 6-speed automatic gearbox with sport / tiptronic setting if required, keyless go with push button start, touchscreen UK and Europe DVD satellite navigation with traffic jam alert and auto reroute, handsfree Bluetooth phone link, climate control (with driver / passenger temperature settings), electric memory heated / ventilated seats for driver and passenger (these blow warm or cool air through the seat bottom - great in winter or summer), electric tilt / telescopic steering column, electric tilt / slide sunroof, 6-cd standard premium Mark Levinson stereo with DSP / surround sound / subwoofer, active Xenon headlamps (they turn as you turn the steering wheel) with heated washers, park distance control front and rear with rear camera (colour picture pops up on Satellite Navigation screen), dynamic radar cruise control (keeps a set distance / speed from the car in front), electric / heated / folding mirrors, 18" unmarked smoke chrome alloys (no kerbing or corrosion), electronic adjustable suspension / variable gear ratio steering (normal or sport), speech command system, electric rear blind, soft close boot, ABS, brake assist, traction control, tyre pressure monitors, automatic rain sensitive wipers, automatic headlamp activation, full automatic dip mirrors (to avoid being dazzled).

This car cost £47K new and I am selling it at 20 months old for circa £20K less and after all of the heavy depreciation has taken place!! The reason I am selling is that I am emigrating to Australia and the car does not fit into my plans (import tax makes taking your car pointless). It is priced at least £1K less than any similiar car in a Lexus dealership. As the car has a transferable Lexus warranty valid for three years or 60000 miles, you will have exactly the same protection as if you had bought the car from a dealer, so you have no additional risk and nothing to lose (except avoiding contact with a car salesman!).

The car has never been smoked in and has been well looked after. This is my fourth Lexus since 1995 and I will be sorry to see it go. I bought it in November 2005 at 7527 miles and it was serviced then (intermediate) and again at 19850 (Full). It's next (intermediate) service is due at 30000 miles.

If bought at the very reasonable asking price of ONLY £26995, I will service the car at Lexus before collection AND I will throw in an identical set of wheels for this car (2 of this spare set have minor kerb scrapes and all would benefit from refurbishment - I replaced these at 12K miles with a new set that are on the car). If bought new these are £375 (each!) from a Lexus dealer.

The car is also for sale on the same terms on ebay and autotrader. See this link for pictures http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=200066725177

Please call me on 07920 094900 or pm me to arrange to view the car.