Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Wanted!

Rikos

Hi all, happy new year to everyone! :D I'm looking to purchase an IS200 for around £5000. Maximum mileage would be 60,000. I would like th S version but as long as it has the 5 spoke alloys and the S styling kit. Colour wise I like silver, blue, black. red and white. I live in Uppingham so if anyone is selling close to me or knows someone selling, please let me know thank you everyone.

Rik

Hi all, happy new year to everyone! :D I'm looking to purchase an IS200 for around £5000. Maximum mileage would be 60,000. I would like th S version but as long as it has the 5 spoke alloys and the S styling kit. Colour wise I like silver, blue, black. red and white. I live in Uppingham so if anyone is selling close to me or knows someone selling, please let me know thank you everyone.

Rik

Very little or no chance for the spec/mileage you require.

Good luck in your search anyway :D

The "S" version didnt come with the 17 inch 5 spokes...or a sun roof or leather interior, or tinted windows, or LSD......it is actually the most basic version....is that what you were looking for?

IS200 - S

IS200 - SE

IS200 - Sport

IS200 - LE

Good luck in your search. :)

Think even an SE with around 100,000 miles is about £6k. Gotta remember these engines, providing they have been serviced as and when they need to, will last double that I reckon!

Good lucky with the serch though Mate! Still havent had a spin in my yet dude.... :shifty: