Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nintendo Wii

postie

Got a Wii on eBay last week. what an amazing machine! have been playing Redsteel ever since (in between beating the missus at tennis!). Anyone else got one? What games you got? Has anyone actually finished Redsteel I could do with some tips!

I have one and I agree its an awesome machine

you really should get Zelda its by far the best game on the Wii and maybe best game ive ever played. I got Wario today too so im going to give that some playtime this weekend.

Not fair! Been trying to get one for about a month now!!!!!

Lots of shops like HMV and Game had a large delivery today of Wii's you might be too late but have a ring round tomorrow am and give them a try.

I have one and I agree its an awesome machine

you really should get Zelda its by far the best game on the Wii and maybe best game ive ever played. I got Wario today too so im going to give that some playtime this weekend.

I will have a go on that Zelda! Heard lots of good things about it!

i got one for hubby for xmas, best thing i've ever bought! i didn't give a monkey's what he'd bought me, i just wanted to play on his Wii :blush:

we had the most fun filled & entertaining xmas ever, just like a couple of big kids we were. got loads of fun out of Sports, with hours more yet to come & i can't see the novelty wearing off anytime soon. Rayman had us in stitches (bash those dancing bunnies! :D ) & we found some of the games impossible, very sad i know... :lol: we even enjoyed Play, getting used to the controls etc - when you're using it as steering for the racing cow that you're riding on, laugh? i very nearly wet myself! :blush:

just a shame that we've both been ill since 2nd Jan & not played on it since new years eve. i'm dying to have a go now but just haven't got the energy...sure i'll be Wii'ing away again soon tho!

Got a Wii on ebay last week. what an amazing machine! have been playing Redsteel ever since (in between beating the missus at tennis!). Anyone else got one? What games you got? Has anyone actually finished Redsteel I could do with some tips!

Iv been wii-ing for a week or so now! Its great fun! Took some time getting used to the controls for red steel but am quite in to it now, especially liked the two player game (reminds me quite alot of N64 golden eye.) Not yet near finishing it though, been too distracted playing zelda- excellent game, very playable! :D

Still cant friggin get hold of one!!! :tsktsk:

saw some on eBay at £200 with 4 - 5 mins to go. not sure what they went for though

Like I ever pay over the odds for things! To be honest, its just aswell I cant get hold of one.....im getting £80 worth of free argos vouchers on the 22nd of Jan! Fingers crossed stocks will be ok then!......well...better!

saw some on eBay at £200 with 4 - 5 mins to go. not sure what they went for though

Like I ever pay over the odds for things! To be honest, its just aswell I cant get hold of one.....im getting £80 worth of free argos vouchers on the 22nd of Jan! Fingers crossed stocks will be ok then!......well...better!

www.play.com have them in stock and next day delivery sorry they sold out just checked my local argos they have them in store

www.play.com have them in stock and next day delivery

Just checked! D'oh! :crybaby:

• 2 weeks later...
Woohoo, picked mine up today. How much fun is this thing, and how tiring it can be too.

My number is in my signature. |nyone else have there numbers to add to my address book :)

Soon as I can get my gruby hands on one i'll add ya! Where did you get yours from Lee? Ive checked everywhere locally! Argos, Currys, Toy r us, Woolworths, Choices Video, Blockbuster Video, Gameplay, Game, HMV, Virgin ,Play.com and GOT NO WHERE! Getting f :tsktsk: g fed up with to tell you the truth! :angry:

Woohoo, picked mine up today. How much fun is this thing, and how tiring it can be too.

My number is in my signature. |nyone else have there numbers to add to my address book :)

Soon as I can get my gruby hands on one i'll add ya! Where did you get yours from Lee? Ive checked everywhere locally! Argos, Currys, Toy r us, Woolworths, Choices Video, Blockbuster Video, Gameplay, Game, HMV, Virgin ,Play.com and GOT NO WHERE! Getting f :tsktsk: g fed up with to tell you the truth! :angry:

Got mine from HMV, ordered it last Saturday, got a phone call this morning. Try Gamestation too, they seem to be having regular deliveries now.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links